• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What would you do if you are trapped inside an elevator with a person of opposite gender?

If I am going to die... I will call all my relatives and my parents for goodbye... Later I have fun with him and we both enjoy sex like never before and die with mindset that i fulfilled a wish of guy before death:cool1:
Baby call me

Well it would be a very intersting conversation... Depending on how long we got struck...
For quite sometime...i might not talk at all...
After a while I might or he might say hi or something like that.... Later if the conversation goes on i might talk about the life and my love story .... And so on :Laugh1:

Cuz talking with strangers is so much better n fun...lol we don't even meet them later so no worries that they might come back to talk about the stories we told ...unlike movies ..no it doesn't really happen ...

Am so shy, mostly I will be quiet and planning how to start a conversation in my mind... By the time when I starts to talk, her mobile will ring... :hitthewall:

rest can be assumed.....!!!!

I'll sleep :mmm::zzz:until I feel hungry or suffocated.I wont mind that guy nxt to me,After seeing me sleep he will also sleep :mmm::zzz:

Well, it depends on my relationship status, if there is a camera in the elevator or not, the duration of waiting in the elevator, availability and the hotness of the stranger.

Assuming there is no camera, no way for others to see us and let's say we will be stuck for over an hour,

If I am committed at that time - just a normal conversation and I will be more reserved and careful
If the stranger is committed - again a normal conversation and I will be mostly ignorant
If we both are not committed and the stranger is not so hot - again a normal conversation but I am open to flirting (yeah, just to sound not so boring), doesn't mean they can get touchy (not that people do that but just saying), if they do there will be dire consequences
If we both are not committed and the stranger is hot, like soooooo hot - will start off with normal conversation and see if they are nice and cool, see if there is sexual tension from the other end, if I can get enough ticks in my checklist, we will have sex in the elevator :bandid: and I hope it turns out into a good relationship later, if that doesn't happen, maybe I will feel bad for few days but then I will remember it as a good experience, I won't regret it. I hope the elevator doesn't stink of sweat after the encounter, I should probably spray something just to get rid of the smell after the deed.

Hey, just a fantasy okie, blame the 50 shades for planting that idea in my mind. I think about it whenever I get into an elevator for some reason. I am a stairs person mostly so it is rare that I get into an elevator unless I feel like it, not that I don't like elevators. When I was a kid I used to get so much excited but not anymore.

I actually masturbated twice in a running elevator of an apartment building, from the top floors to the ground, night time so no crowd, but there was this fear that someone would come and stop it and I was so excited so I got off real quick, like real quick, but it was good and intense.

Am I feeding too much info to your brains? I hope it doesn't get dirty, don't blame me if you think about it later when you get into an elevator.

Now don't think too much okie, shu shu!!! Get back to work and have a nice day.

PS: I don't know why did I even open this post, started reading it and started writing my thoughts down but just ignore me and don't ask me questions.

Ok so this situtation can be at point serious and amusing at the same time ,we're start with serious and how to react from both sides of genders .i'm not a expert but having been a volunteer for abuse victims helps understand how we all react :
when stuck with a Stranger of opposite gender
1: never put yourself into the corner ,you are already blocked in a small space don't make it smaller
2: if you carry Keys or a pen ,hold it in your hand between your fingers ,this will help defend and give you some protection ,men can use this to if they feel threaten
3: i saw someone mention cams ,stay within view of cams for portential legal reason
4: press the alarm button
5: men keep to your side of the elevator but stay within view of cams and also line of sight of opposite gender (females tend to feel less threatened when we can see you )
just a few tips that can ease a situtation but of cause if for a split moment there is a consentual attraction between both parties then yeah full on 50 shades could be attampted eda79e85e853ebb22cd06edb6c0d85f4.gif

Honestly... IDGAF about that person... based on attractivity and aura... idk who strikes the convo... if the convo is interesting... I'll sit and talk... else... I will break out and see my survival skills....

:giggle:

If the lift falls down idk maybe we can experience this...
tumblr_nlf282CuDq1rlfytmo2_400.gif

Definitely don't wanna experience this when the lift opens suddenly...
tumblr_nlf282CuDq1rlfytmo1_400.gif

Last edited: