• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What would you do if you are trapped inside an elevator with a person of opposite gender?

Depends on how the opposite gender looks at me :las:

I think i would feel safer if get stuck with 3rd gender instead of a man. If i get stuck with a man he will definitely start staring at me or try to get my whatsapp number:Cwl::Cwl:
Not all are same some or innocent like Mr. Bean :cool1:

Not so they will give me before i ask because they know i never ask still they leaves :Cwl:

She's HOT n SEXY but who cares pls come fast, some on help me m dying here :worried::Anger:

Attachments

• man-screaming-in-elevator-as-he-is-stuck-on-thirteenth-floor-in-the-M6MG0E.jpg
    man-screaming-in-elevator-as-he-is-stuck-on-thirteenth-floor-in-the-M6MG0E.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 2
  • man-screaming-in-elevator-as-he-is-stuck-on-thirteenth-floor-in-the-M6MG0E.jpg
    man-screaming-in-elevator-as-he-is-stuck-on-thirteenth-floor-in-the-M6MG0E.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 2
If I am going to die... I will call all my relatives and my parents for goodbye... Later I have fun with him and we both enjoy sex like never before and die with mindset that i fulfilled a wish of guy before death:cool1:
He didn't say u r gonna die..

u assumed and jumped on sex.. :Cwl: