If you were given just ONE chance to say something to the person who hurt you the most without a second thought, without fear, and without worrying about how they would react 
What would you say to them?
Would you ask them why?
Would you tell them how deeply they hurt you?
Would you say “I forgive you”?
Or would you simply say nothing… because some wounds no longer need explanations?
If that person were standing in front of you right now, what would your heart finally want them to hear?
If you ask me what I would say..
I think I will look at them quietly and say,
“You hurt me more than you will ever know.
And maybe the hardest part wasn’t what you did it was knowing you did it without a second thought”
I could tell you about all the nights I struggled to put myself back together.
I could tell you how many times I questioned my worth because of the way you treated me.
But guess what I won’t
Because I no longer need you to understand my pain for me to heal from it
I forgive you not because you deserved it,
but because I deserve peace
And if I could leave you with just one thought, it would be this:
“You may have been a painful chapter in my story…
but you were never meant to be my ending”
I walked away carrying scars.
But I also walked away carrying a stronger version of myself
And honestly…
I hope life is kind to you.
Just far enough away from me..

What would you say to them?
Would you ask them why?
Would you tell them how deeply they hurt you?
Would you say “I forgive you”?
Or would you simply say nothing… because some wounds no longer need explanations?
If that person were standing in front of you right now, what would your heart finally want them to hear?
If you ask me what I would say..
I think I will look at them quietly and say,
“You hurt me more than you will ever know.
And maybe the hardest part wasn’t what you did it was knowing you did it without a second thought”
I could tell you about all the nights I struggled to put myself back together.
I could tell you how many times I questioned my worth because of the way you treated me.
But guess what I won’t

Because I no longer need you to understand my pain for me to heal from it
I forgive you not because you deserved it,
but because I deserve peace

And if I could leave you with just one thought, it would be this:
“You may have been a painful chapter in my story…
but you were never meant to be my ending”
I walked away carrying scars.
But I also walked away carrying a stronger version of myself

And honestly…
I hope life is kind to you.
Just far enough away from me..

Maayaa Scribbles



avlo thaan 

