• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What will you do?

I imagine u walking on street and u see free money laying just like that on the way

Aurelia ___ Free money ??? No never ! ...kick them and go . :Cwl:
No Sis...... lmao...... no You know while I used to go to my school on the way I used to find money just fallen on street or below bus seat, I used to Take that money and give it to poor children sitting outside our school gate or I used to Drop it inside worship donation box of temple.... :D

not about not returnable....... I just wanna say that not to give any one even a opportunity to say that yes I helped you with money... and also not getting obliged to them that yes I have to follow what you say.....
But I said naa.... I will thank them for there gratefulness and kindness but Taking Money for Free.... No never...... :heystop:
It's better for being oblige to someone rather than taking loan from Banks on high interest rate ..
There are instances come in life when we need huge money like .. buying a House on loan, children higher education, marriage and for any urgent Medical emergency. :ill::las:Anything can happen, if someone offering without any liability then he is your well-wisher. Thank him/her and take the money.

Generally we do savings for our difficult time but no one is prepared for worst difficult time. So that money is really appreciating and helpful.

Lo hmne bhi gyan pel dia LoL:rofl1::blah:

Last edited:
No Sis...... lmao...... no You know while I used to go to my school on the way I used to find money just fallen on street or below bus seat, I used to Take that money and give it to poor children sitting outside our school gate or I used to Drop it inside worship donation box of temple.... :D
u see now u can take this money if somebody offering and give it to poor people..or if u don't want give it to Me:Cwl:

Are you sure you wont take Money what might be the reason ?? or just for a formality LOL :Cwl:

You Girls Like Netflix and OTT apps and Shopping a Lot. What if You are outside where there is no network and you ask some one to recharge them or just pay your bill ??
LOL is this even a point ??? if there is no network and i am lodged in such a place how will i watch netflix and from where i will do shopping ??
And for Your answer...... no i wont take money for such reasons...... and listen.... even if I go to doctor and doctor says that my treatment needs a lot of money ; which if I dont have money..... I will prefer to die rather than taking money...... again it is just an Example.... :wait:

What if someone offers you money in your desperate time? Would you take it? Or what will you do?

Desperate - It can be any situation.

Note: I just want to know what people do when they get offered by a third known or unknown person some money without any liabilities.
My time is desperate and he /she is giving it . will i take it ? Yes and No. If it comes from a friend a decent person i will take it. If it comes from a person i dont like i will prefer desperate times. If i am very cunning shrewed and i have malice i will take it even from a person i hate and i will decide later if to return on not.

LOL is this even a point ??? if there is no network and i am lodged in such a place how will i watch netflix and from where i will do shopping ??
And for Your answer...... no i wont take money for such reasons...... and listen.... even if I go to doctor and doctor says that my treatment needs a lot of money ; which if I dont have money..... I will prefer to die rather than taking money...... again it is just an Example.... :wait:
So You preffer to Die Rather than accepting the help in you needs ?? very Interesting
So what I will suggest you as No one, But you can apply in your life. That you should always take the help and be thankful and recognise that they were my actual friend. Because there is a Very short Proverbe I will Quote

A Friend in Need is A Friend in Deed. so when money ofered by your well wisher is your friend in need, you must accept it as your friend in deed.

What if someone offers you money in your desperate time? Would you take it? Or what will you do?

Note: I just want to know what people do when they get offered by a third known or unknown person some money without any liabilities.
Yes Bro, I will Accept The money if Some one is trying to help me by it. But yes I will also return it back to Them and always stay ready to help Them as well

It's better for being oblige to someone rather than taking loan from Banks on high interest rate ..
There are instances come in life when we need huge money like .. buying a House on loan, children higher education, marriage and for any urgent Medical emergency. :ill::las:Anything can happen, if someone offering without any liability then he is your well-wisher. Thank him/her and take the money.

Generally we do savings for our difficult time but no one is prepared for worst difficult time. So that money is really appreciating and helpful.

Lo hmne bhi gyan pel dia LoL:rofl1::blah:
@Sakht Lover ....... LOL you know.... i am even a very lazy girl in giving and taking "#Suggestions" " #GYAN " for free...... BLAH BLAH BLAH :blah:
BTW, if I feel I can return the money I take, that too.... with interest.... then only i will take money... and that too from that person i trust most not from any random stranger I m never into free spoon feeding..... I hate it.... Desperate and Bad Times is better for me..... And yes I am telling it from first I think You did not read carefully..... I will be grateful for their kindness.....
So What I meant Which you all are not getting that I don't like to make me a Burden for another person... so I will not take money that's all......

u see now u can take this money if somebody offering and give it to poor people..or if u don't want give it to Me:Cwl:
:giggle: yeppee sis.... you are one of my best sissoo...... so I will give you that money... and both of us together will go to Orphanage and give a party there...... both of us will get blessings from them when they will be happy..... Unknown Money Used For a Good..... :D

So You preffer to Die Rather than accepting the help in you needs ?? very Interesting
So what I will suggest you as No one, But you can apply in your life. That you should always take the help and be thankful and recognise that they were my actual friend. Because there is a Very short Proverbe I will Quote

A Friend in Need is A Friend in Deed. so when money ofered by your well wisher is your friend in need, you must accept it as your friend in deed.
Even I will say you same Thing, First Read what i say before commenting.... it was just an example... and yes I dont like personally to become a burden for some one... so why to take anything from them be it money, be it extreme help, be it anything. Leave You wont Understand....... And yes I also know #proverbs ....
1667492306079.png

Last edited:

I will take it, maybe pay later or not depending upon my mood :p:giggle: