• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What will you do?

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
What if someone offers you money in your desperate time? Would you take it? Or what will you do?

Desperate - It can be any situation.

Note: I just want to know what people do when they get offered by a third known or unknown person some money without any liabilities.

What if someone offers you money in your desperate time? Would you take it? Or what will you do?

Note: I just want to know what people do when they get offered by a third known or unknown person some money without any liabilities.
Question is good but I will not take money from anyone

At any time you can offer me money. I won't deny to take it. :Cwl:
No return applicable
:giggle:

26VIEW.illo-superJumbo.jpg

First I would question y r u offering (meanwhile my mind will say something fishy ) !!!!
******** I won't take d money!!!

Nope never instead i might question them or suggest that offer for the one who is really in need .

I think nobody offer money these days without any liabilities.... there is alwyas something behind. But if somebody will say me I will give u 1M just like that .... comon who will not take...now everyone act like they will not , but truth is everyone will took :Cwl:

Okiii..... So for me If some One offers me Money in my desperate time I will first off all Thank them because they at least thought about my problems and tried to show their affections....

But, I will Not take The Money from Them be it known or unknown neither I will ask Because if I take The money I can become obliged and what if I am not able or do-not remember to give them their money back.....
Also They can in Future Blackmail or mock me in every talks that "I helped you in your needs and blah blah"

So I will Not take Money neither Ask How ever Desperate Situation it might be..........

Last edited:
Okiii..... So for me If some One offers me Money in my desperate time I will first off all Thank them because they at least thought about my problems and tried to show there affections....

But, I will Not take The Money from Them be it known or unknown niether I will ask Because if I take The money I can become obliged and what if I am not able or do-not remember to give them their money back.....
Also They can in Future Blackmail or mock me in every talks that "I helped you in your needs and blah blah"

So I will Not take Money neither Ask How ever Desperate Situation it might be..........
Black money nhi h baba.. Inna gyan kyu pel rhe h sb ...:facepalm::rofl1:

Non returnable h to lapak lo:rofl1::whistle:

Black money nhi h baba.. Inna gyan kyu pel rhe h sb ...:facepalm::rofl1:

Non returnable h to lapak lo:rofl1::whistle:
not about not returnable....... I just wanna say that not to give any one even a opportunity to say that yes I helped you with money... and also not getting obliged to them that yes I have to follow what you say.....
But I said naa.... I will thank them for there gratefulness and kindness but Taking Money for Free.... No never...... :heystop:

I think nobody offer money these days without any liabilities.... there is alwyas something behind. But if somebody will say me I will give u 1M just like that .... comon who will not take...now everyone act like they will not , but truth is everyone will took :Cwl:
Exactly that's my girl :rock::rofl1:

Money without liability.. waaooo... Now let's plan a world tour :nerdy::holiday:

Thanks in advance @Administrator

Right Jupi any one who offers money for free Is either a good friend or a advantage taker. And the person who himself will offer 1 Million for free is absolutely a mad just go and tell them Bru. enjoy your money I have my :rofl1:
Because some people tell no I wont take Money as Loan But they will be First to ask even might be for a phone recharge :Cwl:

not about not returnable....... I just wanna say that not to give any one even a opportunity to say that yes I helped you with money... and also not getting obliged to them that yes I have to follow what you say.....
But I said naa.... I will thank them for there gratefulness and kindness but Taking Money for Free.... No never...... :heystop:
I imagine u walking on street and u see free money laying just like that on the way

Aurelia ___ Free money ??? No never ! ...kick them and go . :Cwl:

What will you do if someone offers you money!? Share it first

Okiii..... So for me If some One offers me Money in my desperate time I will first off all Thank them because they at least thought about my problems and tried to show there affections....

But, I will Not take The Money from Them be it known or unknown niether I will ask Because if I take The money I can become obliged and what if I am not able or do-not remember to give them their money back.....

Are you sure you wont take Money what might be the reason ?? or just for a formality LOL :Cwl:

You Girls Like Netflix and OTT apps and Shopping a Lot. What if You are outside where there is no network and you ask some one to recharge them or just pay your bill ??