• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What will you do?

@KIARA candy said that she will transfer money to whom, who arranged this words correctly
But if you arrange it then you find that: I don't want your money
( It means whn that person, whom candy wants to transfer the money, he will say tht i dont want your money after rearranging this words)
Flewed , who make memes :Drunk:

What if someone offers you money in your desperate time? Would you take it? Or what will you do?

Desperate - It can be any situation.

Note: I just want to know what people do when they get offered by a third known or unknown person some money without any liabilities.
even not
Okiii..... So for me If some One offers me Money in my desperate time I will first off all Thank them because they at least thought about my problems and tried to show their affections....

But, I will Not take The Money from Them be it known or unknown neither I will ask Because if I take The money I can become obliged and what if I am not able or do-not remember to give them their money back.....
Also They can in Future Blackmail or mock me in every talks that "I helped you in your needs and blah blah"

So I will Not take Money neither Ask How ever Desperate Situation it might be..........
don’t worry I’ll take and spend for u all here so u don’t need to think all the above lol

First I would question y r u offering (meanwhile my mind will say something fishy ) !!!!
******** I won't take d money!!!
if some one gives they need to think a lot why u need to think lol

What if someone offers you money in your desperate time? Would you take it? Or what will you do?

Desperate - It can be any situation.

Note: I just want to know what people do when they get offered by a third known or unknown person some money without any liabilities.
If situation demands will take it. But liability which they expect will be in any other kind ( mostly a favour in return near future.so we need to be ready for it)