• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What was your first car?

Peugeout 407 2.0 TDI. I still miss it and I would like to ride it again. I sold all stuff wich I bought with peugeout but at the same time I forgot where I put it.. nice. I also got lucky because guys from howtotransport helped me to deliver the car and all that stuff to my state because it was a big deal how to ship a car. So now I guess it's time to buy a new one and I've already checked some reviews. Anyway we'll see

Last edited:
My first car was a Mini Cooper. As a novice driver it was very comfortable for me, as the car is small, all the dimensions are easy to feel, and no problems when parking! A year later, when I began to feel more confident on the road, I took a bigger and taller car. But for a beginner, I think a small car is the best thing:)
Content Manager riewes - The best products for your car.

Last edited:
87 corvette

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210115-212825_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210115-212825_Facebook.jpg
    543 KB · Views: 6