• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What u think about this Polling trend in zozo?

Will People take it as Fun?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Last edited by a moderator:
It's hard to vote. As a person with a vote, I find these polls hurting me. :think:
There should be a campaign. Will they reply to me instantly when I text them in chat? How will they help enhance my chat experience?
No assurances whatsoever.

So I chose not to vote in any of the polls, except for my "sister" who I don't see on the chat these days.

My fav girl is the one who replies to my texts instantly :angel:
@Peace is my last word in most of the threads lol.

@Vikaash I made a thread on what I feel about this trend haha :Cwl:

Also, if people are not liking something they should talk about it in a polite way coz may be the person who created thread had no intention of making anyone feel bad.

yeah cap the worst one actually :Cwl::Cwl::Cwl:

let us create a poll on favourite laptop games and include all the witcher series and god of war series and what else remains

( i am much excited to create a poll between top 10 favourite anime ) hehe
Yupp I am also Interested in that :Devil: :Cwl:

And yeah some people who voted, who enjoyed are now saying this is worst bla bla, hypocrisy on another level, guys take things lightly :clapping:

Yupp I am also Interested in that :Devil: :Cwl:
haha let em create but there are no girls how will it gain "popularity"

well the reason i dont like this vote one is bcz it aint fair ( begging for votes ) lol

@Vikaash vik you create the poll , i am lazy ass i wont create it you could ask me for help which ones to add i will help and whom to give pvt notification about the poll

@Vikaash I made a thread on what I feel about this trend haha :Cwl:

Also, if people are not liking something they should talk about it in a polite way coz may be the person who created thread had no intention of making anyone feel bad.
Yes Bro, I also Created Poll For Tamil Girls ,
I saw the thread which was (vote for Telugu And Kerala girls)
So I Just followed The Trend . :giggle:

Lol, Anyways. This Vote for fav Girls polling Trend Came to an END.

Yes Bro, I also Created Poll For Tamil Girls ,
I saw the thread which was (vote for Telugu And Kerala girls)
So I Just followed The Trend . :giggle:

Lol, Anyways. This Vote for fav Girls polling Trend Came to an END.
Don't feel bad, just keep all those points in mind. Let's keep forum a peaceful place and not make it toxic like chat side.

haha let em create but there are no girls how will it gain "popularity"

well the reason i dont like this vote one is bcz it aint fair ( begging for votes ) lol

@Vikaash vik you create the poll , i am lazy ass i wont create it you could ask me for help which ones to add i will help and whom to give pvt notification about the poll
Yes Bro,
say the thread title
And Give the names.i will Tag them :giggle: