• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What u think about this Polling trend in zozo?

Will People take it as Fun?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seriously!!!!

There are N no of girls who speaks only with few but might be sweet...

There are girls who talks with everyone but doesn't have good rapport or connections..

Everyone is cute and fav for some set of ppl...

Many are new and they might feel the girls with more votes as a girl with some attitude and might avoid having a good rapport with them...

I don't find this interesting... May be once a while is okay... Girls with less or zero votes might feel low..

Some may take this sportive but not everyone...

Let's Debate here:Devil:
Personally I would say NO ! It hurts people a lot, everybody here wants to be accepted ! I second @Butterfly's opinion !

Just imagine a poll for the favourite boys in tamil , hindi and malayalam,telugu and bengali rooms - men would be hurt the core with their ego crushed !! Even you !!! You guys never now where u stand !

Few take it sportively , but this trend is kinda toxic!!!

Personally I would say NO ! It hurts people a lot, everybody here wants to be accepted ! I second @Butterfly's opinion !

Just imagine a poll for the favourite boys in tamil , hindi and malayalam,telugu and bengali rooms - men would be hurt the core with their ego crushed !! Even you !!! You guys never now where u stand !

Yup

yes I think so