• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What is your favorite sexual position?

What is your favorite sexual position?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
remember when @Butter_Bun talked about how i smoked my cig ,he said about how i suck hard on it ,he used it to make a sexual innuendo towards how to suck on a dick ,see something innocent can be made to sound dirty or sexual
so when you said to @Illusion your pm was open @Hades made the innuendo that you had something else open which meant your legs lol
nooooooooooooooo!!! she said her pmz were open. I said, I bet thats the ONLY thing open.

sexual innuendo when something you say is meant to be totally innocent & it sounds terribly sexual:nerdy:
Acha then I won't comment :spoileralert:
remember when @Butter_Bun talked about how i smoked my cig ,he said about how i suck hard on it ,he used it to make a sexual innuendo towards how to suck on a dick ,see something innocent can be made to sound dirty or sexual
so when you said to @Illusion your pm was open @Hades made the innuendo that you had something else open which meant your legs lol
U made it crystal clear didaaa :call:

Lol washing tomatoes can be compared to caressing balls, cleaning a carrot can be compared to handling a dick, playing with dough to handling boobs, peeling an orange is hard at times so let it be unhooking a bra, slapping a tv remote to ass spanking, grapes to nipples

lets jus relate it to our daily life in a dirty way, lemme take time and post one later

Lol washing tomatoes can be compared to caressing balls, cleaning a carrot can be compared to handling a dick, playing with dough to handling boobs, peeling an orange is hard at times so let it be unhooking a bra, slapping a tv remote to ass spanking, grapes to nipples

lets jus relate it to our daily life in a dirty way, lemme take time and post one later
Brohh! Do u have any phd paper on Sexual Innuendo?

if you or anyone wants to know about sexual positions or how to do maybe do things , i have no issues sharing what i have done and i will even tell in public ,i have no shame in my sexual lifestyle or encounters ,i might shock some when it comes to what i have done as a woman in sex but if it helps others in liberating themselves im good with it
Nah, I am interested in learning how French people do it as I have never been with a French person but I might try if I get a chance.
Talking about doing things, I have done a fair share of things people would frown upon hearing, things that deviate from what people consider "normal sexual behaviour", maybe I will make a long post about it one day haha.

I commented because "teach you somethings that even the devil will blush at" got me so much interested :giggle:

But some people might feel uncomfortable, so I will ping you in Pvt. If you find time and you are okay with sharing things, revert back to me :p.

I have this syndrome in high doses

cc: @Gravity @Sweet Mocha ❤️ @ModernSanyasi :p
I really doubt that @Orange
Let me observe carefully if you really got it in high doses like you claim the next time we have a conversation :bandid:

Last edited:
Nah, I am interested in learning how French people do it as I have never been with a French person but I might try if I get a chance.
Talking about doing things, I have done a fair share of things people would frown upon hearing, things that deviate from what people consider "normal sexual behaviour", maybe I will make a long post about it one day haha.

I commented because "teach you somethings that even the devil will blush at" got me so much interested :giggle:

But some people might feel uncomfortable, so I will ping you in Pvt. If you find time and you are okay with sharing things, revert back to me :p.

I really doubt that @Orange
Let me observe carefully if you really got it in high doses like you claim the next time we have a conversation :bandid:
I'm Not French lol i only live in the country

ok well if you are shocked don't be ,if your intrigued about something ask ,if you feel uncomfortable don't because I am not ,i was what is called a Libertine and i lived the libertine lifestyle.
I have done and do (and this before being with @Hades)
1: gangbangs ,been in a few
2:Orgies ,same been in a few to
3:MFM: Been with Two male partners at the Same time
4:FFF ,yes i have sex with Ladies ,joys of being bisexual best of both worlds
5: Public Sex (mainly in the show off room at adults clubs)
so there is some of my sexual history and when it comes to positions it is always good to switch them up ,never stay or do the same position ,never feel scared to take control and move.
some saw i voted Anal,I have no issues with it and i would recommend to try it (trust me the pleasure is double orgasm wise ) . When it comes to sex I am a No Holes Barred

I'm Not French lol i only live in the country
Now that is a bummer :confused:
But still, I like to suck the knowledge and experience out of your brain :p (let me chew your brains now)
we also want to know those , so if it could be here,then innocent people like me will get some knowledge :giggle:
You and innocence are poles apart, now shu shu I have classes to attend and I am not innocent, I just wanna know the tricks I don't know
ok well if you are shocked don't be ,if your intrigued about something ask ,if you feel uncomfortable don't because I am not ,i was what is called a Libertine and i lived the libertine lifestyle.
I have done and do (and this before being with @Hades)
1: gangbangs ,been in a few
2:Orgies ,same been in a few to
3:MFM: Been with Two male partners at the Same time
4:FFF ,yes i have sex with Ladies ,joys of being bisexual best of both worlds
5: Public Sex (mainly in the show off room at adults clubs)
so there is some of my sexual history and when it comes to positions it is always good to switch them up ,never stay or do the same position ,never feel scared to take control and move.
some saw i voted Anal,I have no issues with it and i would recommend to try it (trust me the pleasure is double orgasm wise ) . When it comes to sex I am a No Holes Barred
I am proud of you :fingercross:, those haven't made me blush though.

But would you mind sharing the anal sex experience?

Did it hurt the first time?

Did you use any lube? If yes, what are the best lubes for it? (like water-based and stuff, not brands)

What are the best positions to try anal? (I mean some positions get messy right? For example, imagine trying anal in the cowgirl/reverse cowgirl position, that does make a mess, right?)

What are the precautions, tricks and cleaning techniques to prepare one's butt for butt sex? (I know some things from Google but you have experience so I want to hear from you)

Now that is a bummer :confused:
But still, I like to suck the knowledge and experience out of your brain :p (let me chew your brains now)

You and innocence are poles apart, now shu shu I have classes to attend and I am not innocent, I just wanna know the tricks I don't know

I am proud of you :fingercross:, those haven't made me blush though.

But would you mind sharing the anal sex experience?

Did it hurt the first time?

Did you use any lube? If yes, what are the best lubes for it? (like water-based and stuff, not brands)

What are the best positions to try anal? (I mean some positions get messy right? For example, imagine trying anal in the cowgirl/reverse cowgirl position, that does make a mess, right?)

What are the precautions, tricks and cleaning techniques to prepare one's butt for butt sex? (I know some things from Google but you have experience so I want to hear from you)
Like all first times especially for Ladies you feel a lil discomfort ,but if done right and with care it is extremely pleasurable . i do suggest plenty of Lube for Anal sex ,The anus does not produce enough lubrication for comfortable anal sex unlike vaginas,
The best positions for first timers is the lap dance (like the reverse cowgirl) it is easier for ladies to "pull off" if it becomes painfull or they feel discomfort ,it also allows them to control how deep they want you in ,they is also the Lying doggy ,laying on your stomach allows for shallow penetration.
Most of the nerves in the anus are in the first two inches of the opening, so this is a great way to get that stimulation even if you're an anal sex beginner.
Anal sex is also depending on how the mood is of both ,i dont do anal each time i have sex ,sometimes ill just enjoy fore play then vaginal ,but when it comes to anal it best before the end .