• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What is your favorite sexual position?

What is your favorite sexual position?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Didaaaa I know , nt tat much but I know !!! :giggle: n DOPAMINE is responsible for me to stay over here ;)

Haha no need !!! I know lil bit !!! Well my didaaa's r vely shweet last tym @Kamini sissy explained:angel: n I understood too!!!!
@KIARA what are you doing in this thread .. this is your out of syllabus question which is why you are trying to eat up others brains .. so go away. Shuuuuuu

I have no cherry to pop but I would love to learn the art and you don't have to kidnap me for that, I will tag along willingly :bandid:
Teach me in Pvt, if you want to do it in public I don't mind that too, but people might :giggle:
I might write an informative thread on it if your teachings are good enough :fingercross:
if you or anyone wants to know about sexual positions or how to do maybe do things , i have no issues sharing what i have done and i will even tell in public ,i have no shame in my sexual lifestyle or encounters ,i might shock some when it comes to what i have done as a woman in sex but if it helps others in liberating themselves im good with it

Didaaaa I know , nt tat much but I know !!! :giggle: n DOPAMINE is responsible for me to stay over here ;)

Haha no need !!! I know lil bit !!! Well my didaaa's r vely shweet last tym @Kamini sissy explained:angel: n I understood too!!!!
Again you landed in the wrong thrd:bandid:

It's better u stop asking doubts u kiddo keera Kiara :emo: :smoking: :Cwl::Cwl:
I won't ask :Dull:
he was being rude lmao
He is bad boy didaaa:Dull:he always confuses me :hitthewall:i don't get single wrd , wot he says :Drunk:
She wouldn't go. She likes to listen such words and entering her nose everywhere witha damm innocent face with a lots of curiosity :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
Arey i stopped entering after 15 days i guess i entered :Drunk:
Yeah it's better to leave it otherwise admin department surely gnna kick on my ass for spoil the kiddo :ill:
Hahaha didaaaa ntg so:giggle:

I won't ask :Dull:

He is bad boy didaaa:Dull:he always confuses me :hitthewall:i don't get single wrd , wot he says :Drunk:

Arey i stopped entering after 15 days i guess i entered :Drunk:

Hahaha didaaaa ntg so:giggle:
it is what is called Innuendos ,things that have a meaning but you need to guess or what you imagination thinks is said

Tat means I had to imagine wot he said but I donno wot he said so how would I imagine:nerdy:
remember when @Butter_Bun talked about how i smoked my cig ,he said about how i suck hard on it ,he used it to make a sexual innuendo towards how to suck on a dick ,see something innocent can be made to sound dirty or sexual
so when you said to @Illusion your pm was open @Hades made the innuendo that you had something else open which meant your legs lol