• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What is your biggest fear in life

Fear of loosing people, not just virtual... at an age of 30 to 40 ur previous generation moves on into their 60s n 70s and they will be undergoing lot of physical illness and watching their suffering makes us feel helpless :) that is the biggest fear for me now

Fear of loosing people, not just virtual... at an age of 30 to 40 ur previous generation moves on into their 60s n 70s and they will be undergoing lot of physical illness and watching their suffering makes us feel helpless :) that is the biggest fear for me now
Satz i just wanted to say it man .. but couldn't get it outta my chest .. having grand parents and watching them grow old into their last days and we r here being helpless hurts

Watching a close one suffering in pain and crying like a hell but u cant do any fucking thing and u need to act normal the worst thing i have ever seen u cant cry u cant anger ucant go with fact but u need to accept and let go this is what the worst of worst in life

trust and trusting ,been hurt and used so many times i'll never know if i can trust someone really again

Fear of losing ma hair, :map:as I love ma hair more than any:smoking:.
Jokes apart, I have come out of the phase of having fear of losing loved ones, frnds, bluh blub bluh. :blah:

Apart from ma parents I don't have any emotions are attachments with anyone even in virtual world or in real world. Am all happy being with ma parents, family :heart1: