• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

what is ur advice for true love?

don't break the trust for your loved once
Value what your partner values.
You can not change a person. Either accept them or go your separate ways.
Living with someone does not guarantee a successful relationship
someone who’s not emotionally strong as you. You’ll be the one to suffer.
Situation edhaina kavachu okavela nv life lo vodipoinapudu amai kuda same situation lo unnapudu kuda amai ni vadhileyaku ..
if in case she wants to breakup with you ..understand what her problems ..don't think amai ki love ledhu ala understand the situation accept her
amai tho untu inko amaitho matladadhu flirt way lo mini heart attack vasthadhi amaiki telisinaru ...don't break her trust
spend time with her more important

Situation edhaina kavachu okavela nv life lo vodipoinapudu amai kuda same situation lo unnapudu kuda amai ni vadhileyaku ..
if in case she wants to breakup with you ..understand what her problems ..don't think amai ki love ledhu ala understand the situation accept her
amai tho untu inko amaitho matladadhu flirt way lo mini heart attack vasthadhi amaiki telisinaru ...don't break her trust
from where u copied

Last edited:
Love is love ... True love nd false love doesn't exist.... It's completely depends on the person u trust nd choose.... If ur blessed enough then u will find the love of ur life .... Anyway love is present in each nd every thing around u.... Only the way perception to see it differs frm person to person.... If u see love in all ... u get love frm all ....

Love is love ... True love nd false love doesn't exist.... It's completely depends on the person u trust nd choose.... If ur blessed enough then u will find the love of ur life .... Anyway love is present in each nd every thing around u.... Only the way perception to see it differs frm person to person.... If u see love in all ... u get love frm all ....
hope not copied from google…

Yes sissy ✨
I will agree with you.. ✨
Flirting ok but love kind Aa flirting not a good thing..
If you really want to love someone. If you want to know what true love is, love yourself first.
Yes sissy✨
Self love Always best ⚡⚡ no regrets..n
No expectations..
For me Love..
Love ^^
IMG_20240501_111240.jpg
That U na Rare in Reality..
So except parents no One for me.. ✨
At present.. Idk in Future

I have No advices.. about Love because.. Advice kind aa love.. Not a good thing..
I guess.. Love is like.. go with a Flow..
Thank you ✨

Last edited:
Yes sissy ✨
I will agree with you.. ✨
Flirting ok but love kind Aa flirting not a good thing..

Yes sissy✨
Self love Always best ⚡⚡ no regrets..n
No expectations..

For me Love..
Love ^^
View attachment 231375
That U na Rare in Reality..
So except parents no One for me.. ✨
At present.. Idk in Future

I have No advices.. about Love because.. Advice kind aa love.. Not a good thing..
I guess.. Love is like.. go with a Flow..
Thank you ✨
Ohoo my siso love you so much !If you said that, now I am slowly falling in love with you. We have a lot of compatibility. Where have you been for so long, I was waiting for you... :giggle: :giggle::heart1::heart1:8a9662c17622af94d458485c8ee136d4.gif

i dint see any signs of love in u … suddenly that much para … brings doubts right
Don't try to see it... U won't find it anyway .... Dead pieces don't have love in them