• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julie1

Wellknown Ace
What is this I am not sending a phone number just dates in answer to a question? please explain thanks

Attachments

• what is this I am not sending a number.jpg
    what is this I am not sending a number.jpg
    197.2 KB · Views: 28
It has done it again. i am just trying to put in the years in answer to a question surely this is not a problem or should not be one? It certainly is not illegal Thanks

The system message you received about posting or sharing mobile numbers or emails is a precautionary measure to ensure user safety and comply with privacy guidelines. It's a general rule to discourage the sharing of personal information, including phone numbers, to protect users from potential misuse or privacy concerns. In your case, even if you're sharing dates, the system may flag it as a phone number if it resembles one. It's a broad rule to maintain a secure and respectful environment for all users.

What is this I am not sending a phone number just dates in answer to a question? please explain thanks
Anyway this is a message you should take it well and obey it otherwise your activities will fall under cybercrime which can be punishable for you.

Thank you.

Anyway this is a message you should take it well and obey it otherwise your activities will fall under cybercrime which can be punishable for you.

Thank you.
It is not illegal to enter dates this is a glitch in the site and should be corrected. It is not illegal to give IDs in private conversations otherwise every email would be a crime. Entering dates in answering a question is certainly should not be a problem.

It is not illegal to enter dates this is a glitch in the site and should be corrected. It is not illegal to give IDs in private conversations otherwise every email would be a crime. Entering dates in answering a question is certainly should not be a problem.
it is NOT a glitch nor is it illegal to share ids ,it is just not allowed on our site ,it is a spam prevention tool . since we have had official police complaints about victims of people who have shared other peoples info ,we implanted this prevention tool to protect our site and also our users.
so when the sharing of personal info can be used to abuse and take revenge it is a CRIME.
welcome to the official zozo UI developed by us for user safety ,if you want people to know date of when you arrived or how long you have used our site then add it in your bio on your profile
but the sharing of social media etc is not allowed.
The amount of complaints we get because users get there private info posted or have been blackmailed because they shared there info even though we warn about it is stupid and yet we are expected to deal with peoples stupidity.

we have mobile number and email detection, which detects even if people add dots between number and trick the system.. this is simple warning.. no big deal.

just ignore and next time use - dash instead of dots to send the date of birth....

Status
Not open for further replies.