• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What is the best part of being in ZoZo family

What's the best about the zozo family?

I was a shell, and they brought out my confidence that I'd lost.

They accepted me for who I am, they accepted my weirdness and quirkiness

They make me laugh!

Zozo is huge and diverse, so many different people from all walks of life, all the different cultures and ethnicities, I love it all, so welcoming and considerate. Zozo doesn't make family, Zozo simply IS family.

What is the best part of being in ZoZo family

Tbh, when i first came to zozo, i was under the impression that this was an all-sex site where u can fulfill your sexual fantasies, just cum and go type of thing.

But i was wrong, totally wrong. Here, I was given the chance to meet wonderful, decent, loving people. They may be from different places, but they treat each and everyone here with respect.

I love zozo and so happy that i am part of the family.❤❤❤

The place where pepole dont want to act :D
Yes as usual i came here for sex chat but when you are sad or happy u have someone to share with. Loves that stranger cares for you. Even i wont be come a day pepole ask me where u went even in real life it wont happen. Love to be here one day i gonna read all the comments i have made and laugh like helll. Lolz makeing memories with idiots will make me happy. And more over make people laugh i love that so.

Zozo, is by itself a family, where else would we get to meet such different people, from various ethnicities under one roof?. Besides, it gives you the chance to have fun too. It's a gear place to be

beyond limits, boundaries down. I embraced openminddness---- can express without the fear of judgement :D

Last edited:
If u lucky enough u can convert a lead into deal from here.
:rofl1: .U dont need to be a good businessman even like Mukesh Ambani.
Yes 2states,Or even Halfgirlfriend can happen if u dont even know chetan Bhagat
or even Can love happen twice is possible if u dont even know Ravindra Singh:p
Anything can happen anytime ,anywhere.This is what zozo is on a postive note!
Zozo is an emotion !attachment!bondage!and much more!Zozo is nothing too if u take it this way,its upto u;)!
Thank You finally!❤

If u lucky enough u can convert a lead into deal from here.
:rofl1: .U dont need to be a good businessman even like Mukesh Ambani.
Yes 2states,Or even Halfgirlfriend can happen if u dont even know chetan Bhagat
or even Can love happen twice is possible if u dont even know Ravindra Singh:p
Anything can happen anytime ,anywhere.This is what zozo is on a postive note!
Zozo is an emotion !attachment!bondage!and much more!Zozo is nothing too if u take it this way,its upto u;)!
Thank You finally!❤
I’m not a guy blv in luck & My style of dealing in profession or personal I always do research before deal and once I enter I allow them to select one option “ yes” . If it’s not my cup of cofee i stops in research stage itself avoid deals.:Laugh1:

I’m not a guy blv in luck & My style of dealing in profession or personal I always do research before deal and once I enter I allow them to select one option “ yes” . If it’s not my cup of cofee i stops in research stage itself avoid deals.:Laugh1:
By doing reserch you are getting phd not girlso_O. Girls are unpredictable. Even they dont know when they burst out and when they hug you.:p

By doing reserch you are getting phd not girlso_O. Girls are unpredictable. Even they dont know when they burst out and when they hug you.:p
Love hug kiss sex then break up all happens but my research is based on to understand I’m suitable or not for them & get to understand them clearly caz to continue it for long terms and. even it breaks we may have a mutual seperations without any hurts physically or emotionally. Juz for short term and for one night stands may be it’s not necessary to come here caz lot of options available outside LOL.

Love hug kiss sex then break up all happens but my research is based on to understand I’m suitable or not for them & get to understand them clearly caz to continue it for long terms and. even it breaks we may have a mutual seperations without any hurts physically or emotionally. Juz for short term and for one night stands may be it’s not necessary to come here caz lot of options available outside LOL.
Its not a matrimonial site some one pls stop him :hitthewall:. I hope he got mad for a girl now affair give me that thesis soon

Its not a matrimonial site some one pls stop him :hitthewall:. I hope he got mad for a girl now affair give me that thesis soon
s
do u think those who r here not in matrimonial site or u blv all those in matrimonial sites r virgins :Laugh1: Only Portal name and id is different and same people is here there and every where. what happens here is happen in real world & social media too. i always look only people how they are but never mind which portal i met. After getting married & her character is good but if u come to know she is from zozo what u can do :Laugh1: so site is not important only people character is important always.

s
do u think those who r here not in matrimonial site or u blv all those in matrimonial sites r virgins :Laugh1: Only Portal name and id is different and same people is here there and every where. what happens here is happen in real world & social media too. i always look only people how they are but never mind which portal i met. After getting married & her character is good but if u come to know she is from zozo what u can do :Laugh1: so site is not important only people character is important always.
Thesis approved let me call you Dr.affair m34. Welcome doctor