• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What is Minimalism

Deepak Kiran

Paw Patrol of ZoZo
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Posting Freak
MINIMALISM IS OWNING FEWER POSSESSIONS.

Minimalism is intentionally living with only the things I really need only those items that support my purpose.

I am removing the distraction of excess possessions so I can focus more on those things that matter most.

At its core, being a minimalist means intentionally promoting the things we most value and removing everything that distracts us from it.

IT IS FREEDOM FROM THE PASSION TO POSSESS.

Modern culture has bought into the lie that the good life is found in accumulating things—in possessing as much as possible. They believe that more is better and have inadvertently subscribed to the idea that happiness can be purchased at a department store.

But they are wrong. Embracing minimalism brings freedom from the all-consuming passion to possess. It steps off the treadmill of consumerism and dares to seek happiness elsewhere. It values relationships, experiences, and soul-care. It lets us see all that we already have and reminds us to be grateful.

Last edited:
IT IS FREEDOM FROM MODERN MANIA.

Our world runs at a feverish pace. We are too hurried, too rushed, and too stressed. We work long, passionate hours to pay the bills, but fall deeper into debt every day. We rush from one activity to another—even multitasking along the way—but never seem to get anything done. We remain in constant connection with others through our cell phones, but true life-changing relationships continue to elude us.

Becoming a minimalist slows down life and frees us from this modern hysteria to live faster. It offers freedom to disengage. It seeks to keep only the essentials. It aims to remove the frivolous and keep the significant. It values the intentional endeavors that add value to life.

IT IS FREEDOM FROM DUPLICITY.

Although nobody intentionally chooses it, most people live in duplicity. They live one life around their family, one life around their co-workers, and another life around their neighbors. The lifestyle they have chosen requires them to portray a certain external image dependent upon their circumstances. They are tossed and turned by the most recent advertising campaign or the demands of their employer.

On the other hand, a simple life is united and consistent. It has learned a lifestyle that is completely transferable no matter the situation. It is the same life on Friday evening as it is on Sunday morning… as it is on Monday morning. It is reliable, dependable and unfluctuating. It works in all circumstances. It is honest and transparent.

IT IS COUNTER-CULTURAL.
We live in a world that idolizes celebrities. They are photographed for magazines, interviewed on the radio, and recorded for television. Their lives are held up as the golden standard and are envied by many. People who live simple lives are not championed by the media in the same way. They don‘t fit into the consumerist culture that is promoted by corporations and politicians. Yet, they live a life that is attractive and inviting.

While most people are chasing after success, glamour, and fame, minimalism calls out to us with a smaller, quieter, calmer voice. It invites us to slow down, consume less, but enjoy more. And when we meet someone living a simplified life, we often recognize that we have been chasing after the wrong things all along.

Knowing or unknowingly ...., Intentionally or unintentionally ......,
most of us choose this minimalism ......
To be able to live a simple, honest ,quite n happy life .... Isn't it wonderful !!! It is.....

IT IS COUNTER-CULTURAL.
We live in a world that idolizes celebrities. They are photographed for magazines, interviewed on the radio, and recorded for television. Their lives are held up as the golden standard and are envied by many. People who live simple lives are not championed by the media in the same way. They don‘t fit into the consumerist culture that is promoted by corporations and politicians. Yet, they live a life that is attractive and inviting.

While most people are chasing after success, glamour, and fame, minimalism calls out to us with a smaller, quieter, calmer voice. It invites us to slow down, consume less, but enjoy more. And when we meet someone living a simplified life, we often recognize that we have been chasing after the wrong things all along.
No paragraph reading, am really tired :tired:

lately, as I sat at the living room I noticed that there are much of things around me and it makes my eye sore and my mind were worried more and not too relaxed.
I encountered about japanese minimalism and of how to live life with simplicity, that itself interests me alot!

I began to decluttered stuffs and its the best feeling eveeeerrr!!! it refreshes you not just physically but also mentally. Since then, mindset also changes it works little By little like preferred quality over the quantity. Its as if you gain more by having less.

Also when comes to liking some things i get the thought of “ do i need this or i just want the idea of having it but not really benefiting any from it?”

As I applied minimalism in my life, i have observed some ques that changes in me, i get to move more rather than being lazy and also the hobby of keeping everything simple and spacious hence that makes me feel relaxed and invites positivity in life.

I appreciate the idea of
m i n i m a l i s m.

:)

MINIMALISM IS OWNING FEWER POSSESSIONS.

Minimalism is intentionally living with only the things I really need only those items that support my purpose.

I am removing the distraction of excess possessions so I can focus more on those things that matter most.

At its core, being a minimalist means intentionally promoting the things we most value and removing everything that distracts us from it.

IT IS FREEDOM FROM THE PASSION TO POSSESS.

Modern culture has bought into the lie that the good life is found in accumulating things—in possessing as much as possible. They believe that more is better and have inadvertently subscribed to the idea that happiness can be purchased at a department store.

But they are wrong. Embracing minimalism brings freedom from the all-consuming passion to possess. It steps off the treadmill of consumerism and dares to seek happiness elsewhere. It values relationships, experiences, and soul-care. It lets us see all that we already have and reminds us to be grateful.
Nice information senior✨