You can reveal it here then... who's she...That's not a secret.. Everybody knows abt that girl in malayalam room..
Only if she is comfortable with it.
You can tell me secretly also.
You can reveal it here then... who's she...That's not a secret.. Everybody knows abt that girl in malayalam room..
What a curiosityYou can reveal it here then... who's she...
Only if she is comfortable with it.
You can tell me secretly also.
The meaning of love is a deep feeling of affection, care, attachment, and emotional connection toward someone or something...![]()
Nice wordsLove, to me, is feeling at home in someone’s heart.
It’s understanding without always needing words, caring without expecting anything back, and choosing each other even when things aren’t perfect.
Love isn’t just something you feel; it’s something you show, protect, and choose every day
Hey birthday girl...Love, to me, is feeling at home in someone’s heart.
It’s understanding without always needing words, caring without expecting anything back, and choosing each other even when things aren’t perfect.
Love isn’t just something you feel; it’s something you show, protect, and choose every day
WelcomeThank You![]()
Hey birthday girl...
Love you loads... Happy birthday...
Sorry i have habit of greeting person whose birthday it is, with happy birthday , throughout the day...
whenYou deleted the thread " What's Your opinion about Love " ?![]()
I'm not deletedI saw that thread just a little while ago, but now it’s gone![]()
I'm not deleted
Now i am getting confused,
2 threads, same 3 people chatting, similar topic but separate tangent...
I want to know who is the girl, he was in love with, and here we are talking about finding love.
It is funnily intriguing.
I started that We all three are culprit. His one thread was removed by system. Thats sad.I take the blame for itI started that