• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What is invisible but you wish you would like to see

I want to see the faces of all zozo girls with whom I am talking since time more than 4,500 hours to be appox..
As they were kinda invisible attractive forces which are making me getting hold of zozo so tightly!!! :)
:inlove:

Pain , I don’t know how I can define that word cause we hve only saw dis word often in quotes , stories , articles , but the pain we see in the eyes of the others cannot be define ...and wana see Physical Feelings, Love,

And Important " One invisible object is Very Dangerous for us .... Women's Mind ... :sad1:

But in serious sense, i wanna see what will be there in the future, what would our lives be on it. Would it be good or bad.
But most important thing i wanna foresee is the time of our lives, either 60 years left, 60 minutes or even 60 seconds. :smile1:
Did i really wish this 3 years ago :rolleyes: