• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What is everyone's hobbies??

Your waiting now..but I bet it comes out super cool.....gj Sir!

- Dancing (my ultimate passion)
- Writing
- Reading
- Riding motorcycle
- Watching movies/series
- Games
- Baking
And that's it

Ok, The forming came out well and I've cut out (roughly) the back panel and put in the belt loop. Now I've glued and clamped the pieces together, When that dries....Ahuhhhhhh, I'm WAITING again. I can mark it, make the holes for stitching. Add the snap button for the closure, Finish the edges, etc...Getting There...Did I mention that "I'm Waiting?"

I LIKE KILLING, MAIMING, STEALING CANDY FROM KIDS ON HALLOWEEN, SHOOTING THEM WITH PELLET GUNS, RUNNING THEM OVER IN GOLF CARTS, ROASTING PEOPLE ALIVE... OH AND THROWING THEM DOWN DEEP DARK WELLS AND TELLING THEM "IT PUTS THE LOTION ON ITS SKIN OR IT GETS THE HOSE AGAIN!!!!" NASTY PEOPLE, NEED TO BE WASHED WITH A HOSE ON OCCASION.

Holes punched..and I even got the hardest part of the project done too...Which is threading the damn needles for stitching. Doing a double stitch for added strength, a pain in the ass but well worth it. Quick smoke, then off to stitchin' I go.

Holes punched..and I even got the hardest part of the project done too...Which is threading the damn needles for stitching. Doing a double stitch for added strength, a pain in the ass but well worth it. Quick smoke, then off to stitchin' I go.
OMG, YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO TELL HOW YOU DO THE STITCH!!! THEY CAN FIND US THAT WAY!!!!!!!!! KEEP THE STITCHES SMALL, AND USE 12GAUGE NEEDLES, WE HAVE TO KEEP THIS SECRET!!!!!!!!!! THEY CAN'T KNOW ABOUT OUR STITCHING!!!!

Hobbies i would have to say my hobbies are torment not say what kind of torment but most that know me understand that word LOL ill leave it at that one hobby for now yeah for now :p

I'm pretty happy with the way it came out. I've still got to burnish the edges a little, then seal it. Small stuff really, So it's pretty much done. I like how it rides on my belt too. Another sheath I have for a Leatherman PS1 tool allows it to sit higher up on my waist than I like. One of those little annoyances, but this one sits and rides perfect.

I LIKE KILLING, MAIMING, STEALING CANDY FROM KIDS ON HALLOWEEN, SHOOTING THEM WITH PELLET GUNS, RUNNING THEM OVER IN GOLF CARTS, ROASTING PEOPLE ALIVE... OH AND THROWING THEM DOWN DEEP DARK WELLS AND TELLING THEM "IT PUTS THE LOTION ON ITS SKIN OR IT GETS THE HOSE AGAIN!!!!" NASTY PEOPLE, NEED TO BE WASHED WITH A HOSE ON OCCASION.
o_O

AUCTIONS now a hobby was career until acid reflux damaged my vocal chords. I know some that read earlier post about being shy are now questioning a shy auctioneer. a transformation like clark kent and superman when had microphone in hand.