• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

What is called Dirty sex from Indian point of view?

In the Vedas it is called Kamasutra but nowadays it is called, sheeee gnadi baat :las::Cwl:
Sorry Humsafar.
None said yet its in vedas or a part of it as per me.
Neither a part of 108 valid upanishads(Part of vedas-Uttar bhaag)
Neither falls in two epic mahakavyas
Neither falls under 6shashtras
Neither falls under recognised samhitas.
Hence it seems not a part of vedas.
Its likely a tantra sutra stuff made in early gupta period or somewhat close to that i cant say exactly.

Sorry Humsafar.
Its likely a tantra sutra stuff made in early gupta period or somewhat close to that i cant say exactly.
History teacher pls teach me more about sutras:Cwl::holiday:

i read kamasutra to practice it i ended up becoming a performing artist than a demigod :p
Yes u r cool calm n funny.
But still u saying just anything for fun on an open platform?
Mocking with the term Demigod is not appreciated.Sorry

i actually find the question interesting so what do you consider "DIRTY SEX" ?
what does the term "DIRTY SEX" bring to mind for your culture ?
( very good question @Love Failure )

i can say one thing the Kamastura scares me cause i admit i am still very sportive and flexiable but some of them postitions make me go OUCH lol
i know the people also have fantasies about sex its only human to think about it so why not discuss it

i can say one thing the Kamastura scares me cause i admit i am still very sportive and flexiable but some of them postitions make me go OUCH lol
i know the people also have fantasies about sex its only human to think about it so why not discuss it
Indian ppl don't dare to talk or discuss about sex openly.
Lack of awareness, no sex education leads to lot of molest cases. :smoking:
Uuufff now i dont wanna make this post serious or hot discuss.

Chill n enjoy the sex :rock:

Indian ppl don't dare to talk or discuss about sex openly.
Lack of awareness, no sex education leads to lot of molest cases. :smoking:
Uuufff now i dont wanna make this post serious or hot discuss.

Chill n enjoy the sex :rock:
i can see that but lets say we forget were we are from ,our culture ,our color ,our religion we are all just one RACE and that is HUMAN RACE
There is no shame ,no judgement and i think it would be interesting and very educational for everyone
so im gonna put the question to you @maya21f what do you consider "dirty sex" ?

Sorry Humsafar.
Sorry dear, I did not read any Vedas, but I was hearing about this, like Kamadeva, Kamasutra etc. thanks bro for this info. :highfive: :Like:

i can see that but lets say we forget were we are from ,our culture ,our color ,our religion we are all just one RACE and that is HUMAN RACE
There is no shame ,no judgement and i think it would be interesting and very educational for everyone
so im gonna put the question to you @maya21f what do you consider "dirty sex" ?
Mmmmm okay let me tell @Aphrodite what's my thing
Der is ntg called dirty sex.
For me sex is the ultimate way of expressing or making love to each other.
Every living thing will go through this process its in nature.
Y is it named as dirty sex haha is der anything called good sex (let me know pls).
I love sex being dirty is my nature, that depends on my partner to be dirty or not.

No offence guys have safe sex, be dirty with ur partner who share same intimacy n passionate towards sex.
Love all:heart1:

Mmmmm okay let me tell @Aphrodite what's my thing
Der is ntg called dirty sex.
For me sex is the ultimate way of expressing or making love to each other.
Every living thing will go through this process its in nature.
Y is it named as dirty sex haha is der anything called good sex (let me know pls).
I love sex being dirty is my nature, that depends on my partner to be dirty or not.

No offence guys have safe sex, be dirty with ur partner who share same intimacy n passionate towards sex.
Love all:heart1:
:heart1:
Thankyou for answering and yes your answers are true ,all depending on your partner
dirty sex can be classed as many things and situtations but can be good if both sides are ok and into trying new things and being adventous ,its also a good healthy way to keep a relationship alive
very good answer