• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

what human part will expand 10 times than its orginal size when its stimulated LOL

The pupil is the opening at the center of the iris through which light passes. The iris adjusts the size of the pupil to control the amount of light that enters the eye

download (4).jpeg

The body part that expands 10 times its size when stimulated is the pupil of the eye.

The size of the opening is governed by the muscles of the iris, which rapidly constrict the pupil when exposed to bright light and expand the pupil in dim light.

At its maximum contraction, the adult pupil may be less than 1 mm (0.04 inch) in diameter, and it may increase up to 10 times to its maximum diameter.

Yes Sis I think he wants some other answer......
He is like this Girl :Cwl:

The 6th grade science teacher, Mrs. Parks, asked her class, "Which human body part increases to ten times its size when stimulated?"

No one answered until little Mary stood up and said, "You should not be asking sixth graders a question like that! I'm going to tell my parents, and they will go and tell the principal, who will then fire you!"

Mrs. Parks ignored her and asked the question again, "Which body part increases to 10 times its size when stimulated?"

Little Mary's mouth fell open. Then she said to those around her, "Boy, is she going to get in big trouble!"

The teacher continued to ignore her and said to the class, "Anybody?"

Finally, Billy stood up, looked around nervously, and said, "The body part that increases 10 times its size when stimulated is the pupil of the eye."

Mrs. Parks said, "Very good, Billy," then turned to Mary and continued. "As for you, young lady, I have three things to say:

One, you have a dirty mind.
Two, you didn't read your homework

And three, one day you are going to be very, very disappointed.

The 6th grade science teacher, Mrs. Parks, asked her class, "Which human body part increases to ten times its size when stimulated?"

No one answered until little Mary stood up and said, "You should not be asking sixth graders a question like that! I'm going to tell my parents, and they will go and tell the principal, who will then fire you!"

Mrs. Parks ignored her and asked the question again, "Which body part increases to 10 times its size when stimulated?"

Little Mary's mouth fell open. Then she said to those around her, "Boy, is she going to get in big trouble!"

Finally, Billy stood up, looked around nervously, and said, "The body part that increases 10 times its size when stimulated is the pupil of the eye."

Mrs. Parks said, "Very good, Billy," then turned to Mary and continued. "As for you, young lady, I have three things to say:

Deepak stop copy pasting all the time dear most who searched the answer on Google have already read this story so no use of posting it here again

The pupil is the opening at the center of the iris through which light passes. The iris adjusts the size of the pupil to control the amount of light that enters the eye

View attachment 59898

The body part that expands 10 times its size when stimulated is the pupil of the eye.

The size of the opening is governed by the muscles of the iris, which rapidly constrict the pupil when exposed to bright light and expand the pupil in dim light.

At its maximum contraction, the adult pupil may be less than 1 mm (0.04 inch) in diameter, and it may increase up to 10 times to its maximum diameter.
read my question properly lol

What number
And when correct answer is given by Aurelia u still not satisfied with her answer thn it's obvious what answer u seek
ok let me reveal the answer my question ur suppose to answer only the fourth letter with the terms and conditions must not write full answer thats why its wrong lol simple answer is eyes means the fourth letter " s " is the right answer.

the answer is "s" but ur writing half the page and most important condition need to be noted u must not reveal the full answer except 4tb letter of it that also counts lol

ok let me reveal the answer my question ur suppose to answer only the fourth letter with the terms and conditions must not write full answer thats why its wrong lol simple answer is eyes means the fourth letter " s " is the right answer.
Eye consists of many parts, retina, lens, conjunctiva, iris, pupil, lava minora, lava majora, conjunctival fluid, nervs, blood veins so everything of eye does not expand 10 times to stimuli. Its only the Iris and the Pupil which expands and contract on Light source of stimuli so how can we say whole Eye Expands so how can eyes be the answer ??? :oops:

Eye consists of many parts, retina, lens, conjunctiva, iris, pupil, lava minora, lava majora, conjunctival fluid, nervs, blood veins so everything of eye does not expand 10 times to stimuli. Its only the Iris and the Pupil which expands and contract on Light source of stimuli so how can we say whole Eye Expands so how can eyes be the answer ??? :oops:
:clapping: