• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

what human part will expand 10 times than its orginal size when its stimulated LOL

write only the 4th letter of that answer, dont write fully.
Two things In human body increases 10 times on Stimulation,
1. Iris and Pupil of the eye of a human has a diameter of 1 mm can extend its size upto 10 times on stimulation by Dim light.
2. The Stomach of every human Increases 10 times even more when a whole lot of food is eaten.

1. Iris and Pupil of the eye of a human has a diameter of 1 mm can extend its size upto 10 times on stimulation by Dim light.
2. The Stomach of every human Increases 10 times even more when a whole lot of food is eaten.
wrong answer let me see who can give correct answer

He never ask simple question and will not be satisfied with ur answer all he need is dirty answer now think what answer he wants thn u will get the answer

He never ask simple question and will not be satisfied with ur answer all he need is dirty answer now think what answer he wants thn u will get the answer
If i need dirty answer i donts mention that number 10 times lol