• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Welcome to ZoZo High School

:Dull: Im fucking surprised why I get notifications in forum when I ain't posted anything, and ends up seeing such threads where I'm dragged deliberately. Well, my typos, my english, someone laughing from the corner. And well You are innocent? If you are innocent I'm asexual.
 
:Dull: Im fucking surprised why I get notifications in forum when I ain't posted anything, and ends up seeing such threads where I'm dragged deliberately. Well, my typos, my english, someone laughing from the corner. And well You are innocent? If you are innocent I'm asexual.
“Your Honour, I was only following the school curriculum The ‘innocent’ part was clearly just fictional content for the poster.”
 
Top