• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

WELCOME TO D FORUM LOVERS!!!!

WELCOME TO D FORUM @Lovers :inlove: N THANKU FOR OBEYING MY WRDS !!! ENJOY !!! DO FOLLOW D RULES !!!:highfive:

View attachment 78208

Welcome

Good evening, I'll be one of your hosts, Hades. We have a wonderful selection on the menu tonight starting with profile posts of a lovely Lullaby, with a side dish of hilarious memes. We also serve a fantastic smattering of weird bullshit that nobody cares about, ala Things you google at 1am, to be washed down with favorite heavy metal songs. If you have any questions or complaints please direct them to the appropriate thread. Don't bring them to me, I hate people. :Devil: Above all? Enjoy and have fun. WOO HOO!!!:rock:
I didn't get wot u said !!

yes, and thats me welcoming them to the forum. and introducing them to some of the threads and posts here.
Vely good :hearteyes: so tats ur style of welcoming!!! U know many users registered to forum bcz frm few days I was nt going to chatroom !!! I m wall character nt pm !!! So they came to look tat I m here or nt !!! Well more than half of hindi room I called them here :blush:

Vely good :hearteyes: so tats ur style of welcoming!!! U know many users registered to forum bcz frm few days I was nt going to chatroom !!! I m wall character nt pm !!! So they came to look tat I m here or nt !!! Well more than half of hindi room I called them here :blush:
more followers for my cult. Most excellent. :evilgrin1:

Welcome lovers
WELCOME TO D FORUM @Lovers :inlove: N THANKU FOR OBEYING MY WRDS !!! ENJOY !!! DO FOLLOW D RULES !!!:highfive:

View attachment 78208

View attachment 78208

Welcome to the forum lovers

View attachment 78208

Welcome✨