• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Welcome to 21st century sex

• Thread starter Deleted member 59
  • Start date
i heard sex is like riding a bike you never forget
guess some of us are just out of practice

but seriously i get some men lack in confidance when it comes to maybe being round real women etc but also it is a bit degrading for women being seen as just a sexual object
out of "practice" i get plenty of practice, I want some of the real thing. Being shy im sure I lack confidence around women. When I went to high school sex ed came in shortly behind me. If you took biology you learned a little about it. I guess lacking in experiance I have been a turn off for some that have tried sex chat sites with.

After getting to know a REAL woman and learning her likes and dislikes she could take me to heights a doll could never go. I won't buy a woman for a couple hours or night and I wont buy a doll, blow up or one with AI, I want something I won't have to do ALL the work
A cousin wanted me to go to the adult store to by a blow up doll as a joke for another relative and after seeing the cost I declined (figured others would not pay after saying they would).

i had an uncle that for his 50th birthday party some cousins wanted to get him a gag gift of a blowup doll, for some reason they wanted me to buy it. At that time i hadnt really even been in a store where this stuff was sold (probably why I was the chosen one). After seeing the price of those dolls I left figuring the joke would be on me for giving it to the uncle and nobody else would chip in to pay.

From what I've seen both on chat sites and in real life is a massive change in modern day sexuality being brought out into the open. Apart from the usual male/female relationships, there are also nowadays, more people 'coming out' as being gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender/trans-sexual. Everything is much more open now and can only be a good thing for the future. :D

okay at the risk of offending someone here, wtf drives a bloke to shove his penis in a bit of rubber and think its more satisfying then making love to a real woman..... fraid this shit is for sad perverted freaks ... give me a real lady and burn these bits of rubber ffs !!!! besides making these reduces the rubber in the world and makes the cost of tyres go up .... fkn outrageous

okay at the risk of offending someone here, wtf drives a bloke to shove his penis in a bit of rubber and think its more satisfying then making love to a real woman..... fraid this shit is for sad perverted freaks ... give me a real lady and burn these bits of rubber ffs !!!! besides making these reduces the rubber in the world and makes the cost of tyres go up .... fkn outrageous

The rubber will never have headache ;)

LOL @tyres prices going up