• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Welcome to 21st century sex

• Thread starter Deleted member 59
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 59

Have you ever watched those typical American teenage movie that usually shows the college freshmen were partying and one of them would end up having a bit of fun with those inflated dolls, they could be blonde, burnette. But those days, I assure you, are far behind you. 21st century has brought you, all the way from China, coming out fresh from the oven at the Exdoll factory the one and only Sex Dolls!

ab50324a6ab003a84ea42762955969d172a35231.jpg

Unlike those inflated ´plastic ones, the Exdoll sex dolls utilize AI (artificial intelligence) to provide their costumers the best product, giving them the options of choosing skin tone, eye color, hair color, height, body type etc.

48CF8A7A00000578-5343555-image-a-14_1517570934312.jpg

48CF8A0500000578-5343555-image-a-19_1517571050870.jpg

48CF8B2C00000578-5343555-image-a-13_1517570921574.jpg

The process of making the dolls is long and let's face it, very expensive, but damn they do look real! If asked nicely they can even do some of your housework if asked nicely and can give you a 4 time night of fun.

So boys I wanna hear from you: sex dolls or real women???? And girls what do you think?

Attachments

• 48CF8B1800000578-5343555-image-a-1_1517570019985.jpg
    48CF8B1800000578-5343555-image-a-1_1517570019985.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 8
i heard sex is like riding a bike you never forget
guess some of us are just out of practice

but seriously i get some men lack in confidance when it comes to maybe being round real women etc but also it is a bit degrading for women being seen as just a sexual object

but now they can have their "perfect" obdient woman who wont answer back or refuse them

When I first saw this I thought it would be something like we see in movies, something the sex industry created just to make fun at bachelors parties and such. But reading that man are actually choosing the robots over real women because they don't get pregnant, don't have mood swings, don't answer back and have the "willingness and stamina " to keep them pleased shocked me a lot. It makes us women think how much we still need to go to be considered an equal human being.......

its up to to others to consider US equal ,A woman does more jobs in one day then a man does ,take a housewife : she cleans ,cooks ,care for kids cares for her husband ,takes care of the house ,does the shopping ,drives the kids back and forth to school ,help with homework . in 24 hours one woman is a mother ,wife ,cook ,cleaner ,carer,taxi and a teacher while the her Husband/bf or gf is behind a wheel ,desk ,up a ladder or bulding something
they are just one person while US women become Half a dozen

its up to to others to consider US equal ,A woman does more jobs in one day then a man does ,take a housewife : she cleans ,cooks ,care for kids cares for her husband ,takes care of the house ,does the shopping ,drives the kids back and forth to school ,help with homework . in 24 hours one woman is a mother ,wife ,cook ,cleaner ,carer,taxi and a teacher while the her Husband/bf or gf is behind a wheel ,desk ,up a ladder or bulding something
they are just one person while US women become Half a dozen
I completely agree, a woman, especially a woman who has kids is never only a teacher, a lawyer, a doctor or whatever profession chosen, it's a whole lot of other roles, and what sucks is the partr where people think we have to do all that and men have no obligation. That's the fucked up part, I am glad that there are some exceptions out there, and that I was lucky enough to find one of those exceptions.

I completely agree, a woman, especially a woman who has kids is never only a teacher, a lawyer, a doctor or whatever profession chosen, it's a whole lot of other roles, and what sucks is the partr where people think we have to do all that and men have no obligation. That's the fucked up part, I am glad that there are some exceptions out there, and that I was lucky enough to find one of those exceptions.
Yeah me to ,i mean i know of some women who work and have stay at home husbands which is becoming more a thing but still comes down to a SEX DOLL ROBOT can never replace a REAL woman for evryday needs
and all they are doing is just making woman look like we are nothing more then slaves to the male race

Yups, that's the question :p real boobs or A.I boobs?????

We know senor lol what kind of boobs is the question man! Answer it ffs :p

If its available as rental, i may, just for the sake of novelty. Otherwise its just not worth it.
And in Indian family, its practically impossible. But if i could rent it to fellow Indians, it can return the investment soon ;);)

Let me research on it, I'll see if its a viable investment.