• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

We are unable to post the audio and pictures on the wall....(since afternoon)

Minervaa

Miss Congeniality
Posting Freak
Dear admins and mods plz check that. I guess the website is under update.(on all the walls )

Last edited:
Its been couple of years we did update our upload server, so im using this time to update the OS in the server and reloading a fresh patched up control panel to control the upload server + the domain which helps you guys to upload image and audio in a flash.

The reason for the current issue on uploading image is the SSL certificate on the server got expired, i do manual update every 3 months and its being a pain now, so updating control panel helps me to set up an auto renewal each time when the certificate comes to an end.

Its been couple of years we did update our upload server, so im using this time to update the OS in the server and reloading a fresh patched up control panel to control the upload server + the domain which helps you guys to upload image and audio in a flash.

The reason for the current issue on uploading image is the SSL certificate on the server got expired, i do manual update every 3 months and its being a pain now, so updating control panel helps me to set up an auto renewal each time when the certificate comes to an end.
It would be better if we get prior notification of such updates on forum. Thanks!

Ok admin thanks for the reply.....