• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Vish making clone

Beryl

Chat Secret Agent
Posting Freak
Sorry to post again one complain but i need to post this
This sick guy vish7 he is mentaly so disturbed even after being blocked comesin and make clones of vip users or he uses nick of regular chatters to abuse female chatters
Today again he made my clone as berylO and started nonsense
I know i will be asked to keep patience
But just want to say cant keep patience all the time
If i abuse him.in return dont blame me
Kindly please make more admins and mods for india chat rooms its difficult to chat smoothly in absence of admins
Waiting for reply :)
Beryl

Sorry to post again one complain but i need to post this
This sick guy vish7 he is mentaly so disturbed even after being blocked comesin and make clones of vip users or he uses nick of regular chatters to abuse female chatters
Today again he made my clone as berylO and started nonsense
I know i will be asked to keep patience
But just want to say cant keep patience all the time
If i abuse him.in return dont blame me
Kindly please make more admins and mods for india chat rooms its difficult to chat smoothly in absence of admins
Waiting for reply :)
Beryl
saying the truth because I was present in ic when vish 7 trolled n abuse other users by beryl0 id and not surprising it is coz he do it regularly n no one gonna take serious action on it. Hope it will stop when admin update an new UI system