• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Virtual Sex vs Real Sex : Your Opinion

IMO Virtual sex can't replace real sex.
I don't get turned on by virtual sex or sexting
But I respect those who do it
What's your opinion?
If you see the movie "HeR" you'll be known to underrated fact that the sex doesn't need to be virtual or real. Sex itself is an emotion.

What's your opinion?
What's your opinion?
Real sex always better... but where the hell we can get daily girls for free sex data why i prefer virtual sex which i awesome for me and i get turned on if opposite side is too much experience nd deep in virtual iam very good at imagining and fucking so i love it

Seeing Virtual sex (masturbastion ) is just a form of self pleasure and NOT MEDICALLY CLASSED as sexually atctive (every doctor can tell you that espcially a OBGYN) ,it is also away of being in contol of yourself ,knowing your limits and also another wayof communicating with a partner to set the mood wether male or female , The buildup is less about physical stimulation and more about forming an emotional connection.

Real sex is more about the Physical emation ,allowing someone to access your intimacy ,allowing someone to touch your skin ,to feel the warmth inside you ,allowing a partner to control your movements .Being Physical with a partner is a way to learn to trust in another

virtual sex and real sex are still sex ,one is stimulation and pleasuring of the mind and mental emotion ,the other the pleasure of physical emotion and trust
So true..... :heart1:

Idly better or Dosa better ?

When we have fever we go with Idly but when we have option to go for varieties then we try Masala dosa, onion dosa, rava dosa

similarly when we dont have an option of real sex then we go for virtual sex this is the reality :emo:
What an intellectual example.... :clapping:

What's your opinion?
Both have their own flavours and emotions, when it comes real you will feel different taste of emotions flavour, in virtual, physically long but souls are connected as very strong same like as real sex. This is different kind of flavour. So we can't compare both.:cool1:

Seeing Virtual sex (masturbastion ) is just a form of self pleasure and NOT MEDICALLY CLASSED as sexually atctive (every doctor can tell you that espcially a OBGYN) ,it is also away of being in contol of yourself ,knowing your limits and also another wayof communicating with a partner to set the mood wether male or female , The buildup is less about physical stimulation and more about forming an emotional connection.

Real sex is more about the Physical emation ,allowing someone to access your intimacy ,allowing someone to touch your skin ,to feel the warmth inside you ,allowing a partner to control your movements .Being Physical with a partner is a way to learn to trust in another

virtual sex and real sex are still sex ,one is stimulation and pleasuring of the mind and mental emotion ,the other the pleasure of physical emotion and trust
Excellent

What's your opinion?
After some time, a person becomes frustrated with virtual sex and his thinking becomes completely different from real sex.