• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Venting it out... Just in my way...

Aarzooo

Newbie
The Pain I Chose...

Her eyes were swollen from crying all night...

She hasn't slept much... She had spent the whole night weeping and even screaming inside... Every time she felt like she was calming down, another wave of tears rolled down...

Every time she tried to close her eyes, something heavy hurt her... A familiar pain... The pain she has been carrying for months... And there were people who reminded her of that pain often whenever she tried to get through it...

The sun rose... waking her up with its orangey light...

She felt heavy... unable to get out of bed...

Her eyes felt numb and swollen, and they felt like they were burning... Her head was heavy as the migraine came to accompany the sadness...

Her phone beeped... It was his message...

She didn't feel like replying. She left the message on seen...

On the other side, he felt worried... as she never leaves his messages seen unless there’s something that's bothering her...

He called her... She picked up after 3 full rings...

For a few minutes, neither of them said anything... He could hear her breathing.

“You cried again, didn't you?” he finally asked.

She didn't answer. That was answer enough.

He sighed softly.

“Why didn't you call me?”

A long silence.

“I didn't want to bother you.”

“You could never...!”

“I know,” she interrupted, her voice suddenly breaking. “But still...”

She turned onto her side and pulled the blanket closer, even though she wasn't cold... She wanted something to hold onto...

“I just…” She stopped, trying to steady her voice. “I don't know what to do anymore.”

“Talk to me.”

“I don't know how.”

“Then don't talk. Just stay on the call.”

Another silence...

She closed her eyes. Then, after a while, she whispered,

“Can I ask you something?”

“Yeah.”

Her voice was barely audible.

“Can you hurt me?”

He stopped breathing for a second...!!!

He frowned...

She continued...

“Can you hurt my body so hard that I forget that my heart is aching...?!”

He was puzzled...

“How can you even think that I can hurt you...? I cannot even think of hurting you!!”

"I know! But can we have sex... A hardcore, brutal one where you'll fuck me so hard that my body aches, my legs feel numb, my brain keeps thinking of the pain my lower body has....??"

He was speechless...

She knew she'd asked something he had never imagined.

But he was thinking about how much this girl might've gone through to ask something this insane...

There was silence for a few minutes... And all he could hear was her sighs...
 

Attachments

  • bd1801eaea1ac6d221792e1bf0dc85dd.jpg
    bd1801eaea1ac6d221792e1bf0dc85dd.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 0
Top