• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Vanathi atrocities

camboy

Favoured Frenzy
Vanathi asked me to read the word in the picture, I read the picture because of that, I got kicked out for 15 min from the room so I came to the forum now in that time.

What is that word, you are curious to know right the word is "S C R A P E".

As this word contains " R A P E" I got kicked out for 15 minutes.

Yenna koduma sir ithu

Moral of the story : seerum pambai nabu, itha mari ludo viladum bothu sirkum penai nambathe

I have added the same image what she have posted for your reference be aware of such messages
images (12).jpeg

Last edited:
Vanathi asked me to read the word in the picture, I read the picture because of that, I got kicked out for 15 min from the room so I came to the forum now in that time.

What is that word, you are curious to know right the word is "S C R A P E".

As this word contains " R A P E" I got kicked out for 15 minutes.

Yenna koduma sir ithu

Moral of the story : seerum pambai nabu, itha mari ludo viladum bothu sirkum penai nambathe

I have added the same image what she have posted for your reference be aware of such messages
View attachment 48885
If it happened for me for typing the word GRAPE juice in chatsite :Cwl:

I asked some users in chat room , What we call a long tall building with quite a lot of multiple storeys/floors is called in English

Some users excitedly answered saying Skyscraper :Cwl: or used to asked tell me a fruit name which starts with the letter G and this one lot answered with Grapes :rock: :rofl1: