• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Attention Needed Valentine's Day Special - Hidden Words of LOVE

I saw only my dick and she also watched mine ...i think u r her bf nd u become also like her ..ask her she has took a look of my dick also :) nd don't force me to put all secrets here of her
And u know one thing that @Somaiya Karn is laughing on uhh not on ur comment nd the reason behind it only me n her knows not you ...be happy with ur partner I don't want any kind of drama here so be busy with ur dick looking partner
don't tag me in bullshit drama

You guys stop fighting personally here, follow the forum rules. Go and discuss your personal issues in private...Don't spoil the thread. try to grow up

This is not place for ur mockings n drama this thread is made for game purpose don't spoil the thread now .... Rather than replying to the comments u better delete them and end the topic @Somaiya Karn

It's not your problem everyone is asshole runs behind holes... And they say we are very busy person:puke:
Fucking busy person u have time to reply on bullshits except than any imp work .....here admins have rights to dlt complaints nd close thread without any reason that's the bullshit ...if i replied someone everyone come over to me nd cry like a kid :map:
This is the slap on ur face @Hades and @Administrator :slap:
If u reply in a proper way or make threads in meaningful way then u get a valid response if not then the comments will be deleted n threads will be closed as the staff don't want any unnecessary shit in forum and chat

Why are you tagging her, why are you not enjoying ur own posts, why are you jumping on her posts. Now stop it, you @SHANTANU stupid who waste your time and also the time of others

Here is an image; a text is hidden and incorporated in this image; YOU SHOULD look deep and find the text.

View attachment 202932
Here is the hint to find it...

Turn your gaze towards the elements of the room that invite closer inspection. Among the carefully chosen decorations, a small detail carries the hidden message, blending effortlessly with the romantic and elegant theme.

Whoever FINDS the text, will be awarded with SPECIAL GIFT on the day of FEB 14.

Note : Spot the text and let me know through the PM CONVO, and you should mark the text on the image before sending it to me.
@Administrator after posting this image i see everything butterfly dildo 2 zero 2 Z but where is Chat zozo, ,, hahaha