• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Unable to Report

RahulK

Epic Legend
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Hello @Hades @Administrator I'm unable to report any spam/abusive/inc/any other inappropriate messages in beta verson, even after providing all required fields system throwing an error. I have already checked with @kannaa said he have updated this issue to admins, I'm facing this issue from past 3 days. And I'm not aware of this issue is for few users or only for me, please have a look on this as I need to wait until any mod/uni mod is available to take an action on spammers/abusers.

# spoke to Zeus about this issue in chat room.

Screenshot_20240330_210516.jpg

Hello @Hades @Administrator I'm unable to report any spam/abusive/inc/any other inappropriate messages in beta verson, even after providing all required fields system throwing an error. I have already checked with @kannaa said he have updated this issue to admins, I'm facing this issue from past 3 days. And I'm not aware of this issue is for few users or only for me, please have a look on this as I need to wait until any mod/uni mod is available to take an action on spammers/abusers.

# spoke to Zeus about this issue in chat room.

View attachment 220701
if you already spoke to one of us about it, then there is no need to post it here, rest assured we're paying attention. The problem is being addressed. :Like: