• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Umbann me

Alcyoneus

Epic Legend
Chat Pro User
Screenshot_20240422_095018.jpgDear @Hades and @Aphrodite , I'm Your Chat Site User "Notification" Pro user,I was suddenly banned this morning at 9:50 Am (Indian time)..I got banned after logging in this morning.Far from insulting anyone,I didn't promote the site. Why am I banned? The reason looks like - Fuck You and Fuked your site.I don't go to any site, and I don't promote any site.Why then I will be banned.If someone else comes to another site with my name,then the blame will be on me.

View attachment 228235Dear @Hades and @Aphrodite , I'm Your Chat Site User "Notification" Pro user,I was suddenly banned this morning at 9:50 Am (Indian time)..I got banned after logging in this morning.Far from insulting anyone,I didn't promote the site. Why am I banned? The reason looks like - Fuck You and Fuked your site.I don't go to any site, and I don't promote any site.Why then I will be banned.If someone else comes to another site with my name,then the blame will be on me.
wonderful thing about my new UI. no matter WHAT name you come in under, "SNAKE" i can find you and ban you. You came in under Snake, and promoted that other site thats been spamming. sooooo guess what? you're done.

wonderful thing about my new UI. no matter WHAT name you come in under, "SNAKE" i can find you and ban you. You came in under Snake, and promoted that other site thats been spamming. sooooo guess what? you're done.
How did you know it's my ID and where I live there are two other zozo users using the same WiFi...and I was mute until yesterday..today the mute was opened so I came and saw that I was banned...how do you judge me? Who told you the snake ID I used? I and two other friends live in the same building and use the same Wifi so the IP address might be the same. @Hades

And I have been on your site for so long,I became a pro,I will become a ninja after a few days... You tell me,I have spammed or promoted ID In any Other.the old zozo was deleted, but I was in the new zozo. Please sir I kindly request to Please remove the ban sir.. I am trapped for same IP. @Hades