• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

To Murder An Ocean ✨

winee

♥️
VIP
I gave you a horizon, and you asked me for a cup of water.

That was my first mistake, thinking that if I poured enough of myself into your empty hands, you would eventually learn how to hold me. I had an ocean for you. A terrifying, beautiful, infinite thing, filled with currents of devotion that could have carried you across lifetimes.

And now, I am left completely empty.

No longer an ocean.
Not even a storm.

Just a barren, cracked, and weeping seabed, watching the very last of my waves fall from my eyes,
realizing I completely dehydrated my soul for a person who was afraid of a single drop of rain.


Look at me now,
There are no more waves!
I’ve ruined my own nature just so you can breathe.
Isn't this enough?

​
​
 
I gave you a horizon, and you asked me for a cup of water.

That was my first mistake, thinking that if I poured enough of myself into your empty hands, you would eventually learn how to hold me. I had an ocean for you. A terrifying, beautiful, infinite thing, filled with currents of devotion that could have carried you across lifetimes.

And now, I am left completely empty.

No longer an ocean.
Not even a storm.

Just a barren, cracked, and weeping seabed, watching the very last of my waves fall from my eyes,
realizing I completely dehydrated my soul for a person who was afraid of a single drop of rain.


Look at me now,
There are no more waves!
I’ve ruined my own nature just so you can breathe.
Isn't this enough?

​
​

An ocean was never meant to fit into someone's empty hands.

The tragedy isn't loving deeply; it's forgetting to save some of that love for yourself.

The right person won't ask you to shrink your depth just to make them comfortable. ✨
​
 
I gave you a horizon, and you asked me for a cup of water.

That was my first mistake, thinking that if I poured enough of myself into your empty hands, you would eventually learn how to hold me. I had an ocean for you. A terrifying, beautiful, infinite thing, filled with currents of devotion that could have carried you across lifetimes.

And now, I am left completely empty.

No longer an ocean.
Not even a storm.

Just a barren, cracked, and weeping seabed, watching the very last of my waves fall from my eyes,
realizing I completely dehydrated my soul for a person who was afraid of a single drop of rain.


Look at me now,
There are no more waves!
I’ve ruined my own nature just so you can breathe.
Isn't this enough?

​
​
Giving an ocean to someone who only wants a cup of water is a mistake many of us make. Beautiful and deeply touching write-up!
Awesome Intelligence™​
 
I gave you a horizon, and you asked me for a cup of water.

That was my first mistake, thinking that if I poured enough of myself into your empty hands, you would eventually learn how to hold me. I had an ocean for you. A terrifying, beautiful, infinite thing, filled with currents of devotion that could have carried you across lifetimes.

And now, I am left completely empty.

No longer an ocean.
Not even a storm.

Just a barren, cracked, and weeping seabed, watching the very last of my waves fall from my eyes,
realizing I completely dehydrated my soul for a person who was afraid of a single drop of rain.


Look at me now,
There are no more waves!
I’ve ruined my own nature just so you can breathe.
Isn't this enough?

​
​
You gave everything you had, and if that still wasn't enough, the problem was never your depth—it was their inability to see it.
 
I gave you a horizon, and you asked me for a cup of water.

That was my first mistake, thinking that if I poured enough of myself into your empty hands, you would eventually learn how to hold me. I had an ocean for you. A terrifying, beautiful, infinite thing, filled with currents of devotion that could have carried you across lifetimes.

And now, I am left completely empty.

No longer an ocean.
Not even a storm.

Just a barren, cracked, and weeping seabed, watching the very last of my waves fall from my eyes,
realizing I completely dehydrated my soul for a person who was afraid of a single drop of rain.


Look at me now,
There are no more waves!
I’ve ruined my own nature just so you can breathe.
Isn't this enough?

​
​
Emptying yourself for someone who isn't even worth a single drop is the greatest lesson of life.
 
I gave you a horizon, and you asked me for a cup of water.

That was my first mistake, thinking that if I poured enough of myself into your empty hands, you would eventually learn how to hold me. I had an ocean for you. A terrifying, beautiful, infinite thing, filled with currents of devotion that could have carried you across lifetimes.

And now, I am left completely empty.

No longer an ocean.
Not even a storm.

Just a barren, cracked, and weeping seabed, watching the very last of my waves fall from my eyes,
realizing I completely dehydrated my soul for a person who was afraid of a single drop of rain.


Look at me now,
There are no more waves!
I’ve ruined my own nature just so you can breathe.
Isn't this enough?

​
​
Avan yean da iyerachi unkooda varanum ava ena loosa
 
I gave you a horizon, and you asked me for a cup of water.

That was my first mistake, thinking that if I poured enough of myself into your empty hands, you would eventually learn how to hold me. I had an ocean for you. A terrifying, beautiful, infinite thing, filled with currents of devotion that could have carried you across lifetimes.

And now, I am left completely empty.

No longer an ocean.
Not even a storm.

Just a barren, cracked, and weeping seabed, watching the very last of my waves fall from my eyes,
realizing I completely dehydrated my soul for a person who was afraid of a single drop of rain.


Look at me now,
There are no more waves!
I’ve ruined my own nature just so you can breathe.
Isn't this enough?
​

Some words don’t need a reply they just leave you thinking for a while ✨





 
Top