• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

tired of blocking regular abusers

shreya*18

in IC we have to block daily 3-4 ids or even more of abusers like vvk...i feel its high time n some steps should be taken towards making that place better for a peaceful chat experience...abusing good chatters regarding their families,religion,caste n colours have become a daily thing with this guy.....few days ago he even claimed to suffer from some mental disorder but though there has been many complaints n many attempts by the admins to ban/mute this guy still things are not changing and its getting unbearable and disgusting day by day.......
so kindly figure out some permanent solution to this issue rather than banning/muting 2000 times and still he pops back n vomits here......( blocking isnt the solution)...
n about ignoring them its not that easy because u cant to keep up ur temper always with those abusers barking shits about ur parents u n ur family....
I already mentioned ur default replies u give to such complaints....SO KINDLY FIND SOME REAL SOLUTIONS

Last edited:
Well, those are not default replies, is what we really recommend seeing they change ip and come back in to pester everyone. I understand the frustration of everyone, we admins suffer from it as well, because unfortunately we can't change stupid. Guys like Vvk live to come to chat sites and do that kind of thing, unfortunately that's what they enjoy doing, and that we can't change.

Well, those are not default replies, is what we really recommend seeing they change ip and come back in to pester everyone. I understand the frustration of everyone, we admins suffer from it as well, because unfortunately we can't change stupid. Guys like Vvk live to come to chat sites and do that kind of thing, unfortunately that's what they enjoy doing, and that we can't change.
Z said he has some ideas .....lets wait....

sherya just hold tight ,we know that it's frustating trust me it is for us with these idiots but we will find away ok just keep your block button close

Not only vvk but there are other few abusers too who come on daily basis and realy they habe messed zozo chat room i blovk daily more than 10 ids i cant even see other females getting abused abuser for any girl is abuser for me too
Zozo ic room is hardly remain chat frndly
All girls and good chattersneed to unite against these abusers and they must stip entertaining them thats the only solution
If any abuser is abusing any girl all must stop talking wth that Abuser but here happhns different girls say he is my frnd he ismy bha he dont zbuse me so i cant stop talking to.him there whn main problem stars abuser get defenders who support him and defend him tim to time
People only complain ehrn they get abused
Its better complain when others get abused too and block such assholes that time too

Not only vvk but there are other few abusers too who come on daily basis and realy they habe messed zozo chat room i blovk daily more than 10 ids i cant even see other females getting abused abuser for any girl is abuser for me too
Zozo ic room is hardly remain chat frndly
All girls and good chattersneed to unite against these abusers and they must stip entertaining them thats the only solution
If any abuser is abusing any girl all must stop talking wth that Abuser but here happhns different girls say he is my frnd he ismy bha he dont zbuse me so i cant stop talking to.him there whn main problem stars abuser get defenders who support him and defend him tim to time
People only complain ehrn they get abused
Its better complain when others get abused too and block such assholes that time too
u block female vip ids too those who skip ur hi and bye by mistake...so nevermind!...ur life ur way....:).....may be that makes it more than 10 ids a day

Things do happen but they don't happen overnight. Today as announced on the forum new update will roll in. We only asked you for patience and nothing more.