• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Tim Burton's

• Thread starter Deleted member 59
  • Start date
His older works, yes, his newer films are pretty Hit or Miss usually, but thats just me
I love Tim Burton, I remember once we talked a bit about him, right? And even though I love his work and I do find him a genius in many ways, most of his recent work hasn't been very impressive. Alice in Wonderland for instance was a huge miss for me. Whoever got the chance to read the book doesn't have a great opinion on his take on it. Nightmare Before Christmas, Edward Scissor's Hands, The Corpse Bride and others are great hits in my opinion.

One of his movies that not many people know he's directed is Big Eyes.

Of the more "recent" movies it's just Dark Shadows which might be a bit too foolish, however I even like this. I think Alice in Wonderland was a quite okay, I guess mostly because Johnny Depp and Mia Wasikowska "saved" the movie with their performances - but also, I still liked it.

So talking about Tim Burton and his movies, what do you think is his BEST and his WORST one?

If I have to start, I would say worst is: Planet of the Apes (even though it might be unfair as I don't like the story)
The best is a really tough one as there are sooo many great movies from him, but if I really have to decide right now, I would go with Frankenweenie :) (very close win against, Beetlejuice, Ed Wood, Sleepy Hollow, Big Fish and Sweeney Todd :D)