The Wishes That Stayed With Me
Birthdays come and go, but sometimes the little things people do stay with you a little longer.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart to everyone who took a moment to wish me on my birthday.
Every message, every sweet word, and every little wish genuinely made me smile. Some of you may not even realise how much your wishes meant to me, but I truly felt the love behind them.

@Kadhal_Mazhai @kadal @Punisher78asSuperman @The_LionHeart❤️ @Siyaa004 @Farina @mitra @Avissssssss @Max26 @RIDHAAN @PRETTYCUTIE @DORAEM0N @cheetra @Nakshatraa ❤️ @BHARATHIII @ukgirl @Hope24 @Musafir @Captain Ching @AARADHYAA❤️ @Luv4music @Pinkcandy @DRAGON LORD @Rasputin_M @saumunda01 @Vidhull @Hazell @sweetie Chowdary @Nyxen @KnightDark @Siddhu @kurkure @TestosTerone
Many of you wished me through chat, and I couldn’t make a note of everyone individually, so please know that I truly appreciate each and every one of your wishes.
I am really grateful for all the beautiful people I have met here and for the warmth you have shown me. You made my birthday feel a little more special and a lot more memorable.

Thank you all for being part of my special day.
Some wishes are read and forgotten…
some quietly become part of our memories.







