• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

The types of Love

Does unconditional love exist?

• Yes

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • No

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters
Caution:Views are personal so dont be a kid and argue but be a man and feel free to be up for a healthy discussion if u feel like.

We Live in the Country where people take seconds and Real Judges takes years to Give Judgement!
Claps*

Anyways.
M not awestruck seeing people love to take a dig on God out of their conditioned imperfect(me too)material senses trying to Question The Perfect supreme Authority.
One should be qualifed knowing oneself 1st then they can enquire only ,not judge The God.

I liked this post much until it started with -‘Even Gods we know’.

Type6:The Unconditional Love!
“Even Gods We know are not capable of this kind of love. Because Gods have a Biase.All good people go to heaven and meet them after death, while bad people or people who made silly sins will go to hell and rot there. If you think God showers unconditional love, the next time you see him, just ask him why heaven and hell exist? ;)

Your Honour! Exclude me from ur We in above statement.I m out of it!
Gods is no such word.
Its God(1God )or else DemiGods(Deserving Servants of god who are assisting who out of their good deeds may also want some power and position so some respectable posts are given to them to Look after the Management,The same way as The king,The president or PrimeMinister Materially being The Boss is assisted by council of ministers which serves under his will )

I just dont think ,i firmly believe and know that God showers unconditional love.
If m gonna see him m not gonna ask silly questions to him coz such questions arises at very start and is of like Kg grade when one have longing to know such things.

Talk abt similar material stuff 1st not god and laws of nature.

Govt makes laws and prisons too(Taking prision to be hell on material grounds)That means govt is cruel and biased and enjoys making people suffer and make them rott there?

They dont have any such intension to put me and u in bar.

.Even if they do .They do it for our good to make us realise our mistakes ,repent ,and come back from prison like hell asap and be a good and responsible citizen,Similar is the scene with hell.

Sometimes the crimes are so intense that govt also has to make strict rules and has to take bitter decision for those who dont abide by rules,that dosnt mean they biased and cruel and enjoy to make people suffer leaving them to rott in the form of life inprisonment or hanging to death ,thats also for the good on a larger perspective,cleaning the Garbage,setting an example to minimise the further sins/crime.

I'm a human .... And thus concludes all the above... From possesive to unrequited, this I can say I still do everyday for the things n people that belong to me I can be selfish with / for them ... As well as I can be selfless and go to any extent for their love n happiness....
From one conditional to unconditional.... Being a momma and a wife ... Have seen it , n still do , feel it every minute
From infatuation to fake love ... Without thinking we do get attracted to many people and fake love isn't just on people but includes things too... Have seen everything, have been there in everything at some stage of my Life...
Everything is relatable just if you have enough clear eyes you can see it....
Ps: the above stated is my life n my opinion, you may not agree it but let it be cuz it's mine

Caution:Views are personal so dont be a kid and argue but be a man and feel free to be up for a healthy discussion if u feel like.

We Live in the Country where people take seconds and Real Judges takes years to Give Judgement!
Claps*

Anyways.
M not awestruck seeing people love to take a dig on God out of their conditioned imperfect(me too)material senses trying to Question The Perfect supreme Authority.
One should be qualifed knowing oneself 1st then they can enquire only ,not judge The God.

I liked this post much until it started with -‘Even Gods we know’.

Type6:The Unconditional Love!
“Even Gods We know are not capable of this kind of love. Because Gods have a Biase.All good people go to heaven and meet them after death, while bad people or people who made silly sins will go to hell and rot there. If you think God showers unconditional love, the next time you see him, just ask him why heaven and hell exist? ;)

Your Honour! Exclude me from ur We in above statement.I m out of it!
Gods is no such word.
Its God(1God )or else DemiGods(Deserving Servants of god who are assisting who out of their good deeds may also want some power and position so some respectable posts are given to them to Look after the Management,The same way as The king,The president or PrimeMinister Materially being The Boss is assisted by council of ministers which serves under his will )

I just dont think ,i firmly believe and know that God showers unconditional love.
If m gonna see him m not gonna ask silly questions to him coz such questions arises at very start and is of like Kg grade when one have longing to know such things.

Talk abt similar material stuff 1st not god and laws of nature.

Govt makes laws and prisons too(Taking prision to be hell on material grounds)That means govt is cruel and biased and enjoys making people suffer and make them rott there?

They dont have any such intension to put me and u in bar.

.Even if they do .They do it for our good to make us realise our mistakes ,repent ,and come back from prison like hell asap and be a good and responsible citizen,Similar is the scene with hell.

Sometimes the crimes are so intense that govt also has to make strict rules and has to take bitter decision for those who dont abide by rules,that dosnt mean they biased and cruel and enjoy to make people suffer leaving them to rott in the form of life inprisonment or hanging to death ,thats also for the good on a larger perspective,cleaning the Garbage,setting an example to minimise the further sins/crime.
I understand your perception but I was talking about love. Not punishments or morality. My statement is based on the fact that love is about making someone happy and punishments don't make the hell-dwellers happy. And I used the word "Gods" because human beings believe in different Gods, some believe in Allah, some believe in Jehovah, and so on. Of course, there is only one God, I never denied it. I called unconditional love is a madness. I called it madness for a reason because it doesn't differentiate between right or wrong, good or bad, and so on. And I am not telling that there shouldn't be a bias, bias exists for a reason. Bias exists to maintain order or else the world will be in chaos. There definitely has to be a bias to get things done. I don't want God to be unconditional because I don't want him to be crazy.

But I like your perspective and you are always welcome to discuss your views or challenge my views in a healthy way:angel: .

Last edited:
I understand your perception but I was talking about love. Not punishments or morality. My statement is based on the fact that love is about making someone happy and punishments doesn't make the hell-dwellers happy. And I used the word "Gods" because human beings believe in different Gods, some believe in Allah, some believe in Jehovah and so on. Of course there is only one God, I never denied it. I called unconditional love is a madness. I called it madness for a reason, because it doesn't differentiate between right or wrong, good or bad and so on. And I am not telling that there shouldn't be a bias, bias exists for a reason. Bias exists to maintain order or else world will be in chaos. There definitely has to be a bias to get the things done. I don't want God to be unconditional because I don't want him to be crazy.

But I like your perspective and you are always welcome to discuss your views or challenge my views in a healthy way:angel: .

Topic of Love came to God!
u said god to be biased out of ur understanding and u furthur continued with hell concept with those be doing silly sins rotting over there ,and u tried highlighting the concept of hell&heaven to shed light on one thing which i percieved- ‘God is biased’why he made heaven n hell.even he is not capable of unconditional love(which are all ur words)
To that i replied and elaborated with example of prison (Hell).

U dont want god to be unconditional or he will go crazy lol :facepalm:.
I said what i felt like,and i do that often that too very bluntly .M sorry lately.M closing this topic from my end or it will go too long.

Lately.Welcome to forum :Laugh1:

Topic of Love came to God!
u said god to be biased out of ur understanding and u furthur continued with hell concept with those be doing silly sins rotting over there ,and u tried highlighting the concept of hell&heaven to shed light on one thing which i percieved- ‘God is biased’why he made heaven n hell.even he is not capable of unconditional love(which are all ur words)
To that i replied and elaborated with example of prison (Hell).

U dont want god to be unconditional or he will go crazy lol :facepalm:.
I said what i felt like,and i do that often that too very bluntly .M sorry lately.M closing this topic from my end or it will go too long.

Lately.Welcome to forum :Laugh1:
I took it as an example, it was not a mockery. I took it to explain a point :facepalm:.

I am sorry.

Last edited:
Wow really you post great articles. Actually you inspired me to write. Hehe..Keep posting :Like:Keep writing

I can only say " love is that we all need endlessly"

"Love" tats a Beautiful Verb and a Painful Noun..
@Kamini24 nice topic evnthough long passage it would nt seemed to b soo long..
For me, love depends on each individuals view, juz lyk our individual views on Life..

I donno seriously which kind am :holiday:

Bt yeah i like Love...:fingercross:

LOVE it is a language itself it has different ways to express and when you ask 100 person it has 100 description LOVE for me is an action word not just talk but needs action you need to express together with the care and trust giving more than what you can GIVE

You have done a great job of segregating each one of love that can exist.. but one thing that i would like express from my thoughts to u... If it is faking... It is never a love.. neither men nor women fake their love... If they are faking it is something else...

Note: Sorry for being a kid