• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

The types of Love

Does unconditional love exist?

• Yes

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • No

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters

Kamini

Infinity and Beyond
Posting Freak
It is my first article and I am discussing the most complex, important, and painful topic in the whole universe which got crushed and fitted into a 4 letter word called "Love":heart1:.

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Let's do this :nodding:.

It is gonna be long, so if you get bored in the middle, just skip it. I don't mind.

Caution: Views are personal, so don't be a kid and argue with me.

First, let's answer a few questions.

What is love?

Most people would say "hey, it is a selfless feeling to make someone happy. It is not about ourselves but it is all about the person we love" :inlove:.

What are the characteristics of love?

Now you might be thinking "Sacrifice, caring, honesty, loyalty, compassion, empathy, and bla bla bla"

Remember the above else you will go crazy on reading my article.

Here we go.

Type 1:
The infatuation

Yeah, you heard me, most ppl might be thinking "hey, that is not love". Yep I know, but when we are infatuated with someone we try to get their attention, right? How do we get attention? We try to know about them and their tastes. We try to make them happy so that we can get their attention, right? So, you are making them happy that is why I mentioned it (Of course there is a hidden agenda behind this, you guys know what it is ;). I will give you a clue, it starts with "S"). Most of the "Love at first sight" stories start with this only. It is not that strong. Sometimes you don't mind not getting their attention. You can be infatuated with many ppl at the same time. It is not so serious. It follows Newton's law of universal gravitation ( I mentioned it to look smart). But it can evolve given that you are ready to put effort and time.

Type 2:
The possessive love

This happens after getting into a relationship. The person we love becomes so possessive about us that they try to impress us many times, complain when we can't give time to them, gets jealous when we talk to the opposite gender and doubts our character sometimes. The possessive love is a manifestation of inner insecurities. The people in this love always fear that one day their beloved will dump them because they think they don't have something the beloved needs, it hurts both parties.

Type 3:
The fake love

We love a person because they have certain qualities or assets, we consider certain factors. If those qualities change (People change over time) or assets gone, the love might not survive or at least the relationship will become bitter. But it will be strong as long as you are getting what you want, you try to give something in return. You try to make them happy. Modern-day love stories are mostly this type. The arranged marriages are based on this only. Friends with benefits also fall into this category. I called it fake because it seems so real, and we never realize that till things go wrong. It changes when we don't get something in return.

Type 4:
The one-conditional love

Most of the true love stories we hear fall into this. Even a mother's love falls in this category. So what is that one condition? You are the condition. Because they only love you. Confused?? Let me explain, a mother loves her child, right? What if the child is not hers? She doesn't love the children of a neighbor more than you. That is why I called it one-conditional. Because it needs a relation or relationship. It is pure but still not supreme.

Type 5:
The unrequited love

I separated it from others because one-sided love is different. It is not a relationship. It is toxic, it may drain you emotionally. It is exhausting because we love yet we don't get anything in return. I called it toxic because you expect your beloved to love you yet it is not happening. And those expectations will always lead to suffering (If you want to be happy just don't expect or move on). Sometimes the beloved may hurt you or hate you to the core yet we love them. It is a sickness because we don't consider our emotions. We always want our beloved to be happy. We make our beloved a god or goddess and we keep them above us. It is the strongest love, I called it strongest because we try to hold on to something which doesn't exist. You can also call it "devotion" if you like.

Type 6:
The unconditional love

Very rare, mostly exists in the imagination. The purest form of love, supreme love. You don't have any conditions, you love every being. Good or bad, right or wrong, human or non-human. You always love everyone even if they hate you. We try to make everyone happy. It is madness. Even Gods we know are not capable of this kind of love. Because Gods have a bias. All good people go to heaven and meet them after death, while bad people or people who made silly sins will go to hell and rot there. If you think God showers unconditional love, the next time you see him, just ask him why heaven and hell exist? ;)

Congratulation, you survived my post :fest:.

It took me nearly half an hour to write this post, so give me some credit if you like. :angel:

What type are you?

And do not forget to participate in the poll.

Last edited:
i cannot say which type i am. But okay, i kinda belong to possesive:Cwl: but not to the extent that i stopped them from doin the things they wanna do. Maybe im at the stage where im half childish (which is possessiveness)--- i have insecurities too, and im scared of losin ppl , that i end up overthinkin; and half mature (purity of love)- where in the end i always think of their happiness over mine.

------
I ❤ your post. Coz atleast i can see your POV with those types of love :oops: :) :Like:
Keep posting ♡☆♡☆

:fest:

I love most of the girls unconditionally , love parents and grandparents and few more unknowingly and loves people who loves me back wholeheartedly!!

To be practical, I love people who cares me , understand me still don't hate me but always be on my side though I irritate them badly!!

:inlove::inlove:

So love is one topic in english grammar sorry sorry two topics :emo::nerdy::timid::Laugh1:
Yeah #true things :giggle:

PS: Love a program installed by God in heart.
Heart understands the language called "FEELINGS". If you don't have feelings, your program may crash.
Every person have their own version of this language and can be installed many times in life.
If your system got crashed by someone, delete that person from memory and then you can reboot and install a fresh package of "FEELINGS".
Smile is the start button of this program.
Sometimes you would find that your program running slow then press refresh button called "Do something new" and it will start working like it was working when installed it.

Warning - If you are running one Love program, do not try to install another love program, Otherwise your both the programs will burn your system. :) :)

In simple language ,

Love - the word is a dictionary in itself.
Everyone has their own version of it.
They use what suits them. There are no rules in love.

Everything is fair if you are doing something good for your love.

Last edited:
Love is a very strong positive feeling towards something or someone.

It's a sweet pain at times, a good stress. Difficult to find.

It makes you a better person. Love is precious.

Love is perfect in itself.

Life is full of love. Love may be with ..

• Mother
  • Father
  • Sister and brother
  • Friend
  • Girl friend
  • People
  • Pets
  • Animals
  • Birds
Love exist in everyone life. Everyone also feel it everyday.

Love is a feeling which give you happy and sad both.