• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

THE TURNING POINT OF MY LIFE

All just want to say @tutta you make me realise how to love yourself, How to respect yourself first.. And if I'm that much stable today, it's just bcz of you... You're the turning point of my life, a blessing I always heard from people this(zozo) is virtual life, nothing is permanent here.. even i was also believe in that but you make me realise if you want than nothing is impossible... And you did it.. and Just bcz of this, today we're already engaged, and I can proudly say that I'm your fiance... And very soon I'll be your wife too Darling and we'll celebrate every 16 june together... I love you @tutta ❤️ HAPPY ANNIVERSARY HUBBY❤️

❤️Tutta❤️ illusion stay happy always

All just want to say @tutta you make me realise how to love yourself, How to respect yourself first.. And if I'm that much stable today, it's just bcz of you... You're the turning point of my life, a blessing I always heard from people this(zozo) is virtual life, nothing is permanent here.. even i was also believe in that but you make me realise if you want than nothing is impossible... And you did it.. and Just bcz of this, today we're already engaged, and I can proudly say that I'm your fiance... And very soon I'll be your wife too Darling and we'll celebrate every 16 june together... I love you @tutta ❤️ HAPPY ANNIVERSARY HUBBY❤️

Hearty congratulations and all the best

Congratulations ~!
This is so heart-warming to hear about. Congratulations guys @Illusion and @tutta.
Congratulations my dear sweeeeettt sistaaaaaa:kiss::kiss:
Congratulations guys nd have a happiest life
Congratulations guys @tutta and @Illusion

Happy anniversary to both of you guys...happy life :hearteyes::inlove:
congoo Illu n tutta! Blessings! Stay with each other in both ur high and lows!
where is the party hihi

Thank you for showing much for all of the love :heart1::hearteyes: