• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

THE TURNING POINT OF MY LIFE

All just want to say @tutta you make me realise how to love yourself, How to respect yourself first.. And if I'm that much stable today, it's just bcz of you... You're the turning point of my life, a blessing I always heard from people this(zozo) is virtual life, nothing is permanent here.. even i was also believe in that but you make me realise if you want than nothing is impossible... And you did it.. and Just bcz of this, today we're already engaged, and I can proudly say that I'm your fiance... And very soon I'll be your wife too Darling and we'll celebrate every 16 june together... I love you @tutta ❤️ HAPPY ANNIVERSARY HUBBY❤️

Congratulations @tutta @Illusion :fest:

congoo Illu n tutta! Blessings! Stay with each other in both ur high and lows!
where is the party hihi
congratulations @Illusion and @tutta .... stay blessed and stay together always :heart1:
thanks you so much for the wishes :heart1:

@AdityaD party was on 16th you missed , dont worry there will be one more party in some months i wont forget to invite you there
@Sumannnn ...
tagging you here for no reason... :rolleyes: umm... congratulate the couple.... :) :)
:facepalm: sumannnn be like " mujhe pareshan karna band kar neptune :giggle:"
Congratulations :cry1: mai emotional ho gai..
:( why why kyu emotional hogyi