• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

The Struggle...

The struggle to love again after a deep heartbreak
People after heartbreak stop believing in love , stop believing that something good can happen to them again ...the heartbreak people are holding this pain deep inside them...

There are many heartbreak story behind all people : struggle , depression, lost hope. The heartbreak people make around themselves invisible shield , they dont want anybody to hurt them again , they try protect thier own feeling ...

_________ there is one saying _________

**If you don't heal what hurt you, you'll bleed on people who didn't cut you...

Tell me about your struggle how you trying again to believe that something good can happen , or tell me how to help somebody in this tough time ...
To much big paragraphs in every reply.....:map:....i leaving it only by saying... Nice one

The struggle to love again after a deep heartbreak
People after heartbreak stop believing in love , stop believing that something good can happen to them again ...the heartbreak people are holding this pain deep inside them...

There are many heartbreak story behind all people : struggle , depression, lost hope. The heartbreak people make around themselves invisible shield , they dont want anybody to hurt them again , they try protect thier own feeling ...

_________ there is one saying _________

**If you don't heal what hurt you, you'll bleed on people who didn't cut you...

Tell me about your struggle how you trying again to believe that something good can happen , or tell me how to help somebody in this tough time ...
Long story.. Can't tell u here

Heart broken is painful but though it looks like that we stop believing in love actually we don’t. Rather than fighting we better acknowledge it :angel:
Rather than keeping an empty heart it’s always better to go through the journey :inlove:

I Thing the best healer its just " time" and focus on urself ... its hard sometimes to come back to ur real life routine without that " someone " who alwyas was for u .

"
In one year everything can change" .

we people get attached , it's same with job...on start u might not like it but with time u will use to it . Same is with heartbreak.. we need just time to use to it.
skill to let goo....