• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

The Struggle...

JUPITER

ᥫ᭡ Ms. Altruistic of ZᴏZo ᥫ᭡
Staff member
Senior's
Posting Freak
The struggle to love again after a deep heartbreak
People after heartbreak stop believing in love , stop believing that something good can happen to them again ...the heartbreak people are holding this pain deep inside them...

There are many heartbreak story behind all people : struggle , depression, lost hope. The heartbreak people make around themselves invisible shield , they dont want anybody to hurt them again , they try protect thier own feeling ...

_________ there is one saying _________

**If you don't heal what hurt you, you'll bleed on people who didn't cut you...

Tell me about your struggle how you trying again to believe that something good can happen , or tell me how to help somebody in this tough time ...

Well I have suffered from this pain it's very difficult to accept that after heart break that your partner has left you alone
And people don't know life cycle always moves like this
one day meeting a stranger
after some days that stranger become friend
then more time that person became bestie
after this the final stage became close one whom u loved and got attached after some time again you became stranger
And we all people meet many strangers like this Got fucking close .....

But We should remember past is not your present and don't ruin your future by spoiling present . You can just keep good memories in your mind respect their decisions as " Memory is the treasure house of the mind wherein the monuments thereof are kept and preserved.” ...
We should be positive
Thanks

Well I have suffered from this pain it's very difficult to accept that after heart break that your partner has left you alone
And people don't know life cycle always moves like this
one day meeting a stranger
after some days that stranger become friend
then more time that person became bestie
after this the final stage became close one whom u loved and got attached after some time again you became stranger
And we all people meet many strangers like this Got fucking close .....

But We should remember past is not your present and don't ruin your future by spoiling present . You can just keep good memories in your mind respect their decisions as " Memory is the treasure house of the mind wherein the monuments thereof are kept and preserved.” ...
We should be positive
Thanks

Break up is alwyas painful...cuz suddenly you lost your love you lost somebody with who u speak every day it was your addiction.... and suddenly its stop....

but one day you will use to it ...to this silent.

"there is Beauty in everything even in silence or even in darkness " that suprime soul know what will happen we are just puppets doing our role in this world life goes on .
Break up is alwyas painful...cuz suddenly you lost your love you lost somebody with who u speak every day it was your addiction.... and suddenly its stop....

but one day you will use to it ...to this silent.

People after heartbreak stop believing in love , stop believing that something good can happen to them again ...the heartbreak people are holding this pain deep inside them...

There are many heartbreak story behind all people : struggle , depression, lost hope. The heartbreak people make around themselves invisible shield , they dont want anybody to hurt them again , they try protect thier own feeling ...

Tell me about your struggle how you trying again to believe that something good can happen , or tell me how to help somebody in this tough time ...
❤️✨

What it cause is insecurities. Very bad insecurities and it makes us go into a shell where we protect our heart from further loving someone.
But according to my experience there will come certain people in our life who just breaks our shell open and sits permanently in our heart ❤️

What it cause is insecurities. Very bad insecurities and it makes us go into a shell where we protect our heart from further loving someone.
But according to my experience there will come certain people in our life who just breaks our shell open and sits permanently in our heart ❤️
Yes ...exacly , we can't just sit and get depressed , we should accept fact that something good happen to us and learn from our mistakes for future.

the truth us... everyone gonna hurt us ...but in many different ways .

Yes ...exacly , we can't just sit and get depressed , we should accept fact that something good happen to us and learn from our mistakes for future.

the truth us... everyone gonna hurt us ...but in many different ways .
The only people that can hurt us are the ones we love. Rest all are just noise (or as I like to popularly term it as "barks" of dogs ;) )
So choose whom you have affection for carefully :Anger:

The struggle about breakups is that you will never get the same intensity of love again.
You’ll forget the idea of how to give the kind of love ,for the reason that someone might take advantage of your heart again.

But one thing that keeps me going during hard times is that i always look for that one good reason, great moments too. That is how i survived the heartbreak, suffocating days, and sleepless nights.

And then… i never really stop loving at all.
I love people i meet. I love to give love too. But not in a foolish way.
I get wiser with love. I know whom deserves and whom does not.
Inshort, just keep spreading love and one day you will get the love that you deserve. But before that, be the love you are seeking first. Dont give up not everybody’s like you, its not the end of the world just because a certain person does not felt the same, move on and just keep the love.

I will heal it by fevikwik :Cwl:

I will heal it by fevi
That's a .... :Cwl: I'm in shock ... I need drink some water

Actually mostly it's not heartbreak.. heartbreak is such big word to use mostly it's just we lost our addiction of everyday life that texts n talks from the morning to going to bed.. n all of sudden we get to know it won't be happening from tomorrow n that gives you the shock n then people call it heartbreak... Actually most of the times it's not heartbreak it's our mind which cant accept that I have been denied.. one never struggle to get over the heartbreak human struggles to get over that addiction.. the truth that you have been denied.. one will struggle less if he or she accept the fact that someone has denied you

Actually mostly it's not heartbreak.. heartbreak is such big word to use mostly it's just we lost our addiction of everyday life that texts n talks from the morning to going to bed.. n all of sudden we get to know it won't be happening from tomorrow n that gives you the shock n then people call it heartbreak... Actually most of the times it's not heartbreak it's our mind which cant accept that I have been denied.. one never struggle to get over the heartbreak human struggles to get over that addiction.. the truth that you have been denied.. one will struggle less if he or she accept the fact that someone has denied you

Smart and well said...! ♡♡

Yes sometimes when something its end and we dont know how to react, cuz we lost something which we were addic to every day ...and now it's emptiness...each people will react in different way when it's come to lost somebody ....

i'll comment -> some will agree and some of them won't. they'll respond - i'll counter -> process continous --> i'm already feeling weak.., can't type more --> will give sense of failure in presenting my points to the fullest.
THUS I QUIT.

Why writing this?
because most probably i'm diagreeing with some or many.. ig suffering some neurological disorder.

everything is easier said than done and above that i'm lazier than a sloth.

+
@JUPITER Happy Birthday

i'll comment -> some will agree and some of them won't. they'll respond - i'll counter -> process continous --> i'm already feeling weak.., can't type more --> will give sense of failure in presenting my points to the fullest.
THUS I QUIT.

Why writing this?
because most probably i'm diagreeing with some or many.. ig suffering some neurological disorder.

everything is easier said than done and above that i'm lazier than a sloth.

+
@JUPITER Happy Birthday

I Dont have birthday today :Cwl:

Its just like this...heart wants what it wants....
When you love someone, you give them a piece of yourself....you practically hand them over a blade with a map to cut exactly where you get hurt and bleed the most...

No one in the world can hurt you like the people you love....
"Now Healing isn't that easy, Healing takes time, and mostly deep cuts kill people but those who survives, makes them stronger"

So my thoughts are just this....to survive the cuts, heal and get stronger never to be hurt again, but at the same time be brave enough to fall in love with someone again and still believe that there would be no cuts this time...

Its just like this...heart wants what it wants....
When you love someone, you give them a piece of yourself....you practically hand them over a blade with a map to cut exactly where you get hurt and bleed the most...

No one in the world can hurt you like the people you love....
"Now Healing isn't that easy, Healing takes time, and mostly deep cuts kill people but those who survives, makes them stronger"

So my thoughts are just this....to survive the cuts, heal and get stronger never to be hurt again, but at the same time be brave enough to fall in love with someone again and still believe that there would be no cuts this time...

I Thing the best healer its just " time" and focus on urself ... its hard sometimes to come back to ur real life routine without that " someone " who alwyas was for u .

"
In one year everything can change" .

we people get attached , it's same with job...on start u might not like it but with time u will use to it . Same is with heartbreak.. we need just time to use to it.