• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

The Scarlet Maid: Act 6: Screams In The Dark

The Assassin

Master Of Death
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Later that night, 22:47 pm...

Lord Henry, Serena, Doctor Tremas and Emily were in the dining room talking, "what do we do?" Said Emily, "there is nothing much we can do Miss Wayne" said Lord Henry. A few moments later there was a knock at the door, "that must be the coroner's men come to pick up James's body" said Doctor Tremas, Lord Henry went into the hall and then let the coroner's men inside to collect the body in the library.

A short time later the men had taken James's body away and Lord Henry returned to the dining room, "it is done" said Lord Henry as he sat down. "It has been a long night, I think we should get some rest" said Serena, "yes I could not agree more, I shall return home now" said Doctor Tremas, "I shall return home myself, but I shall come back another time" said Emily.

A few moments later Emily and Doctor Tremas left Rosewood manor and headed home, "do you need anything sir?" Asked Serena. "No thank you Serena, I shall go to bed and get some sleep" said Lord Henry, "very well Lord Rosewood, then I shall get some rest myself" said Serena, a moment later Lord Henry left the dining room and headed upstairs to his room as Serena left the manor and headed to the private house.

A few weeks later, November 23rd, 9:29 am..

There had been no more sightings of the headless horseman, it had seemed to just vanish, "good morning Lord Henry!" Said Emily as she walked towards the stables. "Good morning Miss Wayne, I am just feeding the horse's" said Lord Henry, "I love horse's, I have one at home" said Emily as she patted the head of one of Lord Henry's horse's, the white one was my late wife's, she called her Angel" said Lord Henry.

"That is a nice name" said Emily, "this horse with the black fur is my favourite, I call him Shadow" said Lord Henry as he fed his favourite horse. Lord Henry and Emily continued to talk as Serena cleaned in the library, she moved the rug a little and discovered a piece of paper beneath it, "what is this?" Thought Serena, she slowly began to unfold the piece of paper carefully, "Hmm it is a note, let me see what it says" thought Serena.

"
I know what you have been doing and if you do not stop I shall tell the authorities..."

"Oh my, it seems Lady Rosewood had discovered something" said Serena as she walked around the library, a moment later she moved the rug out of the way and then discovered another piece of paper and picked it up, "Another note!" Said Serena as she began to read it.

"
I have warned you to stop your experiments and now you leave me no choice, I am going to inform the police!"

"Experiments?, what did Lady Rosewood discover?" Thought Serena, a few minutes later she placed the rug back into place and then left the library. Serena went outside and headed straight towards the stables and then showed Lord Henry what she had discovered, "I see...so my wife's death was no accident..." Said Lord Henry, "it seems not, I am sorry Lord Rosewood" said Serena.

"Let me see those notes" said Emily, Lord Henry handed the notes to Emily and she began to read them, "Experiments?, what is that all about?" Said Emily. "I do not know" said Lord Henry, a moment later Lord Henry walked away and went back inside the manor, "the smell on these notes is familiar.." said Emily, "Lady Rosewood's perfume?" Said Serena, "no it is a man's cologne" said Emily.

"Hmm interesting, I must get back to my duties" said Serena, moments later Serena went inside the manor and continued to clean in the library. "I have smelled this cologne before, but where..." Said Emily as she put the notes into her dress sleeve, then suddenly she heard a noise coming from behind the hedge, "who is there?" Said Emily, everything was silent except for the eerie sound of the wind, "hmm I must be imagining things..." Said Emily, little did she know that someone was there listening and watching her.

Later that day, 23:11 pm...

Emily was walking through the field's as fast as she could towards Rosewood manor as the fog began to descend, "I must tell Lord Henry what I remembered.." said Emily. Little did Emily know that she was being followed as she walked onto the path in between the field's, then suddenly she heard a twig snapping behind her, Emily turned around and then looked ahead of herself.

"I know you are there, I shall tell Lord Henry.." said Emily, everything remained quiet as the fog swirled around her, a moment later Emily walked onwards as fast as she could towards Rosewood manor. After a few minutes she could see the manor ahead of her but then she heard another sound, the sound of a horse's hooves clip clopping against the ground.

Emily turned her head and then she saw it, the headless horseman was right behind her, Emily ran as fast as she could and then the headless horseman pursued her. Emily ran and ran until she finally reached the manor and then banged her fists against the door, "HELP ME, LET ME IN, PLEASE...." Screamed Emily as the headless horseman charged towards her, Emily ran away from the door and towards the barn.

She entered the barn and then tripped over a piece of wood and fell on the floor, moments later an axe feel from the wall and down towards Emily. "Slash!!", the axe hit Emily and severed her head clean off, candlelight suddenly lit up the hallway inside the manor and the headless horseman charged towards the fog, Lord Henry and Serena came out of the manor and saw the back of the headless horseman's horse vanish into the fog.

"The headless horseman!" Said Serena, Lord Henry ran towards the barn and then discovered Emily's body, her head severed as it lay in a pool of blood. "What is it?" Asked Serena, "stay back!, do not look!" Said Lord Henry as he closed the barn door, "why?, what is in there?" Asked Serena, "it is Miss Wayne, she's...dead" said Lord Henry, a few moments later Lord Henry and Serena went back inside the manor and called Doctor Tremas.

"I shall be there right away Lord Henry, I shall bring my assistant My Frye with me" said Doctor Tremas, a short time later Doctor Tremas had arrived at the manor. "That was fast" said Serena as she let Doctor Tremas inside, "so where is the body?" Asked Doctor Tremas, "where is your assistant Mr Frye?" Asked Lord Henry, "he is not to far away I'm sure" said Doctor Tremas.

Fifteen minutes later Mr Frye had finally arrived, "ah there you are, it is about time.." said Doctor Tremas, "sorry Doctor, I had to attend to some business" said Mr Frye. "It's alright Jacob, now let us examine the body" said Doctor Tremas, moments later Lord Henry, Doctor Tremas and his assistant Jacob went outside towards the barn and then opened the door.

"Oh my...." Said Jacob as he saw the body, "such a mess.." said Doctor Tremas as he examined the body, "what happened here?" Asked Jacob. "Serena and I heard banging on the door and screaming and then I discovered Miss Wayne's body" said Lord Henry, "hmm it seems this axe fell from the wall" said Jacob, "a terrible accident.." said Doctor Tremas, "an accident!?, I do not think so" said Lord Henry.

"How else could it have happened?" Said Doctor Tremas, "Serena and I saw a black horse vanishing into the fog" said Lord Henry. "You mean the headless horseman?, Doctor Tremas has told me about that" said Jacob, "yes the headless horseman must have killed her.." said Lord Henry, "hmm possibly but it certainly just seems like an accident Lord Henry" said Doctor Tremas

Moments later Serena came out of the manor and spoke, "Lord Rosewood, Emily did say something about the notes, she said they smelled of a man's cologne" said Serena. "Did she recognise the smell?" asked Lord Henry, "she said the cologne smelled familiar but she could not remember" said Serena, "hmm sounds interesting" said Jacob, "perhaps Miss Wayne remembered, that would explain why she was out so late, she must have been coming here to tell us" said Lord Henry.

"Well nothing much can be done now, I think we should get some rest and talk about things tomorrow" said Doctor Tremas as he covered up the severed head and body.

To be continued in Act 7
 
Last edited:
Top