As Serena headed back to the private house she saw Doctor Tremas hanging around the stable petting and talking to the horse's. Serena went inside the private house and then continued to watch him from the window, "hmm, why so Doctor Tremas still here.." thought Serena as she watched the Doctor closely, a few minutes later Serena watched as Doctor Tremas finally leave the grounds and head home.
Serena lit the candles and then looked at the artwork upon the wall's, twelve minutes later Serena was undressing herself just as Lord Henry entered the private house. "Oh i am sorry Miss Thorn, I mean Serena!" Said Lord Henry as Serena covered herself up, Lord Henry turned around and said, "please continue what you were doing, I just came to talk to you".
"What do you want sir?" Asked Serena, "it can wait until you have changed into your nightwear" said Lord Henry, "I sleep without any clothing, it feels more comfortable, but please continue" said Serena. "I came to say that you can take the rest of the day off Serena" said Lord Henry, "thank you sir" said Serena, "I shall look after Verity myself after the shock of seeing the headless horseman" said Lord Henry.
"Of course Lord Rosewood, I understand" said Serena as she placed her dress onto the chair, Lord Henry moved his head a little and saw Serena's reflection in the mirror beside him. He stared at Serena in the mirror as she sat down, "her body is so...divine...her pale skin, her golden hair, I must not look" thought Lord Henry as he turned his head away, however Serena had seen him looking at her in the mirror and smiled a little.
"Well I must be getting back to Verity, I shall see you tomorrow Serena" said Lord Henry as he opened the door and walked out. "Yes sir, good night" said Serena as the door closed, a few moments later Serena lit the fireplace and then lay down on the sofa and closed her eyes, she placed her right hand upon her chest and caressed her breasts slowly and gently for a few moments and then slowly moved her hand lower.
Serena continued to move her hand lower and lower then placed it between her thighs and touched herself, she let out soft moans as she kept her eyes closed and gently brushed her fingertips against herself. "Ahh...Henry..." moaned Serena as she continued to pleasure herself, meanwhile back inside the manor Lord Henry was with his wife Lady Verity in their bedroom.
"Are you feeling better my dear?" Asked Lord Henry, "yes I feel better Henry" said Verity as she lifted the sheets a little higher. "That is two times that the headless horseman has appeared" said Lord Henry, "hopefully it shall be the last time" said Lady Verity, "indeed but I have a feeling it will not be the last time.." said Lord Henry as he lay beside Lady Verity.
One week later...
Lord and Lady Rosewood were in the living room drinking their tea as rain fell hard and the lightning flashed outside, "it has been a week since you saw the headless horseman" said Lord Henry. "Must you remind me.." said Lady Verity, a few moments later Lord Henry saw something outside as he looked towards the window, "there is something outside" said Lord Henry.
"What in this weather!?" Said Lady Verity as she looked towards the window, then moments later a flash of bright lightning lit up the darkness outside. Then they saw it, the headless horseman right outside the window on his horse, "the headless horseman!!" Said Lady Verity, then the lightning stopped and the horseman vanished, Lord and Lady Rosewood looked through the window as the rain splashed against the glass but saw nothing there.
A few minutes later someone knocked on the door, "hmm who is knocking at this hour?" Said Lady Verity, Lord Henry left the room and headed towards the door. Moments later he opened the door to find Serena standing there, her dress soaking wet from the rain, "it is just Serena my dear" said Lord Henry as he let Serena inside, "you are soaking wet, what happened?" Asked Lady Verity.
"Yes what is going on?" Asked Lord Henry as he helped Serena to the fireplace to dry off, "I saw it, I saw the headless horseman whilst I was outside" said Serena. "What were you doing outside in this dreadful weather?" Asked Lady Verity, "I was outside getting some wood for the fire Lady Rosewood" said Serena as she began to warm up, a few minutes later Lord Henry came back into the room with a towel and handed it to Serena.
"Hmm that is three times in three week's, different times but on the same day.." said Lord Henry as he sat down, "you may stay at the manor tonight Serena" said Lady Verity. "Thank you Lady Rosewood" said Serena as she dried herself off, fifteen minutes later Serena was in the guest bedroom whilst Lord and Lady Rosewood stayed in the living room, "the headless horseman only started appearing when Serena came here to work for us" said Lady Verity.
"What are you suggesting?, surely you cannot believe she has something to do with it" said Lord Henry, "hmm, I do not know what to believe.." said Lady Verity. "Well Doctor Tremas was acting a little strange last time he was here, he left very quickly" said Lord Henry, "hmm yes he also appeared here just after I passed out" said Lady Verity, "it has been a long night let us go get some rest my dear" said Lord Henry.
A few minutes later Lord and Lady Rosewood left the living room and headed upstairs tongue bedroom for the night, a few hours later Serena was awoken by a noise. She left the guest bedroom and took a candle with her and headed downstairs, she followed the noise and walked towards the kitchen, moments later she saw a dark figure standing there in front of her.
"Do not move whoever you are!" Said Serena, the dark figure turned around and then looked at her, "oh it is you Lord Rosewood" Said Serena. "Sorry if I woke you Serena, I got a little hungry so I came down for some food" said Lord Henry as he held up a piece of bread, "is Lady Rosewood alright?" Asked Serena, "yes, she was a little shaken earlier but she is fast asleep now" said Lord Henry as he sat down.
Serena sat down and continued talking to Lord Henry for a short while and eventually they went back to their rooms for the night.
The next morning, 11:00 am...
Lord Henry was outside feeding the horse's as he usually did and then went for a walk, a short time later he arrived at the lake. He stood there and looked around and then he saw something floating in the water, "is that a..." Thought Lord Henry his sentence interrupted when he realised what he was looking at, seconds later he ran into the water and swam towards what was floating there.
Moments later he reached it and lifted it a little, it was a body, "NO!!, VERITY!!" shouted Lord Henry, he dragged his wife's body out of the water and then placed it onto the grass. Lord Henry held his wife's body in his arms and then screamed, a matter of minutes later Serena and Doctor Tremas had arrived at the lake. "Lady Rosewood, is she..." Said Serena.
"Yes, Lady Rosewood is dead.." said Doctor Tremas as he checked for a pulse, "how did this happen.." said Lord Henry, "I would say that she went for a swim and drowned" said Doctor Tremas. A few minutes later a man was walking towards them, "what happened here?" Said the man, "ah It's you James, we found Lady Rosewood dead in the lake" said Doctor Tremas.
"Oh my..I'm sorry for your loss Lord Henry" said James, "oh this young lady is Serena the maid" said Doctor Tremas, "hello there Serena, I'm James the blacksmith" he said. "Good to meet you" said Serena, "let us get Lady Rosewood's body back to the manor" said Doctor Tremas, James helped Lord Henry to carry Lady Verity's body back to the manor as Doctor Tremas and Serena followed behind them.
To be continued in Act 5
Serena lit the candles and then looked at the artwork upon the wall's, twelve minutes later Serena was undressing herself just as Lord Henry entered the private house. "Oh i am sorry Miss Thorn, I mean Serena!" Said Lord Henry as Serena covered herself up, Lord Henry turned around and said, "please continue what you were doing, I just came to talk to you".
"What do you want sir?" Asked Serena, "it can wait until you have changed into your nightwear" said Lord Henry, "I sleep without any clothing, it feels more comfortable, but please continue" said Serena. "I came to say that you can take the rest of the day off Serena" said Lord Henry, "thank you sir" said Serena, "I shall look after Verity myself after the shock of seeing the headless horseman" said Lord Henry.
"Of course Lord Rosewood, I understand" said Serena as she placed her dress onto the chair, Lord Henry moved his head a little and saw Serena's reflection in the mirror beside him. He stared at Serena in the mirror as she sat down, "her body is so...divine...her pale skin, her golden hair, I must not look" thought Lord Henry as he turned his head away, however Serena had seen him looking at her in the mirror and smiled a little.
"Well I must be getting back to Verity, I shall see you tomorrow Serena" said Lord Henry as he opened the door and walked out. "Yes sir, good night" said Serena as the door closed, a few moments later Serena lit the fireplace and then lay down on the sofa and closed her eyes, she placed her right hand upon her chest and caressed her breasts slowly and gently for a few moments and then slowly moved her hand lower.
Serena continued to move her hand lower and lower then placed it between her thighs and touched herself, she let out soft moans as she kept her eyes closed and gently brushed her fingertips against herself. "Ahh...Henry..." moaned Serena as she continued to pleasure herself, meanwhile back inside the manor Lord Henry was with his wife Lady Verity in their bedroom.
"Are you feeling better my dear?" Asked Lord Henry, "yes I feel better Henry" said Verity as she lifted the sheets a little higher. "That is two times that the headless horseman has appeared" said Lord Henry, "hopefully it shall be the last time" said Lady Verity, "indeed but I have a feeling it will not be the last time.." said Lord Henry as he lay beside Lady Verity.
One week later...
Lord and Lady Rosewood were in the living room drinking their tea as rain fell hard and the lightning flashed outside, "it has been a week since you saw the headless horseman" said Lord Henry. "Must you remind me.." said Lady Verity, a few moments later Lord Henry saw something outside as he looked towards the window, "there is something outside" said Lord Henry.
"What in this weather!?" Said Lady Verity as she looked towards the window, then moments later a flash of bright lightning lit up the darkness outside. Then they saw it, the headless horseman right outside the window on his horse, "the headless horseman!!" Said Lady Verity, then the lightning stopped and the horseman vanished, Lord and Lady Rosewood looked through the window as the rain splashed against the glass but saw nothing there.
A few minutes later someone knocked on the door, "hmm who is knocking at this hour?" Said Lady Verity, Lord Henry left the room and headed towards the door. Moments later he opened the door to find Serena standing there, her dress soaking wet from the rain, "it is just Serena my dear" said Lord Henry as he let Serena inside, "you are soaking wet, what happened?" Asked Lady Verity.
"Yes what is going on?" Asked Lord Henry as he helped Serena to the fireplace to dry off, "I saw it, I saw the headless horseman whilst I was outside" said Serena. "What were you doing outside in this dreadful weather?" Asked Lady Verity, "I was outside getting some wood for the fire Lady Rosewood" said Serena as she began to warm up, a few minutes later Lord Henry came back into the room with a towel and handed it to Serena.
"Hmm that is three times in three week's, different times but on the same day.." said Lord Henry as he sat down, "you may stay at the manor tonight Serena" said Lady Verity. "Thank you Lady Rosewood" said Serena as she dried herself off, fifteen minutes later Serena was in the guest bedroom whilst Lord and Lady Rosewood stayed in the living room, "the headless horseman only started appearing when Serena came here to work for us" said Lady Verity.
"What are you suggesting?, surely you cannot believe she has something to do with it" said Lord Henry, "hmm, I do not know what to believe.." said Lady Verity. "Well Doctor Tremas was acting a little strange last time he was here, he left very quickly" said Lord Henry, "hmm yes he also appeared here just after I passed out" said Lady Verity, "it has been a long night let us go get some rest my dear" said Lord Henry.
A few minutes later Lord and Lady Rosewood left the living room and headed upstairs tongue bedroom for the night, a few hours later Serena was awoken by a noise. She left the guest bedroom and took a candle with her and headed downstairs, she followed the noise and walked towards the kitchen, moments later she saw a dark figure standing there in front of her.
"Do not move whoever you are!" Said Serena, the dark figure turned around and then looked at her, "oh it is you Lord Rosewood" Said Serena. "Sorry if I woke you Serena, I got a little hungry so I came down for some food" said Lord Henry as he held up a piece of bread, "is Lady Rosewood alright?" Asked Serena, "yes, she was a little shaken earlier but she is fast asleep now" said Lord Henry as he sat down.
Serena sat down and continued talking to Lord Henry for a short while and eventually they went back to their rooms for the night.
The next morning, 11:00 am...
Lord Henry was outside feeding the horse's as he usually did and then went for a walk, a short time later he arrived at the lake. He stood there and looked around and then he saw something floating in the water, "is that a..." Thought Lord Henry his sentence interrupted when he realised what he was looking at, seconds later he ran into the water and swam towards what was floating there.
Moments later he reached it and lifted it a little, it was a body, "NO!!, VERITY!!" shouted Lord Henry, he dragged his wife's body out of the water and then placed it onto the grass. Lord Henry held his wife's body in his arms and then screamed, a matter of minutes later Serena and Doctor Tremas had arrived at the lake. "Lady Rosewood, is she..." Said Serena.
"Yes, Lady Rosewood is dead.." said Doctor Tremas as he checked for a pulse, "how did this happen.." said Lord Henry, "I would say that she went for a swim and drowned" said Doctor Tremas. A few minutes later a man was walking towards them, "what happened here?" Said the man, "ah It's you James, we found Lady Rosewood dead in the lake" said Doctor Tremas.
"Oh my..I'm sorry for your loss Lord Henry" said James, "oh this young lady is Serena the maid" said Doctor Tremas, "hello there Serena, I'm James the blacksmith" he said. "Good to meet you" said Serena, "let us get Lady Rosewood's body back to the manor" said Doctor Tremas, James helped Lord Henry to carry Lady Verity's body back to the manor as Doctor Tremas and Serena followed behind them.
To be continued in Act 5
Last edited: