• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

The real mean of the word thevidiya

Mrbean

Idiotic JoKER of ZoZo
Chat Pro User
Thevidiya the word which is mostly used in south side indian chats which means denotes a girl she is a slut or whore. Let us see where this word come from i hope it is derived from the sangam age word thevaradiyal in sense she give away is full life to do works for gods and perform dance and sing programs in temples she is nothing but a bharathanatiyam dancer who give away his full life to worship god . Then why her name is spoiled like this as slut yes i came here for conclusion
She cant earn as much in temples for her basic needs like shelter and food and also she wants a protection from the adults in that village. So the landlords of the village make her as keep for them but she wont go with all she only go with one or two that one or two pepole will full fill her basic needs and as a land lords keep she got protected from other adults. Yes its is the real story which is behind the word i hope so from reading of tamil historic books .