• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

The Photography Thread

wow......mikey u r really talented :D i really love that poppy flower and the army truck in black and white....its so nice and...feels like i get lost in thoughts in those pics hehe..... keep up the good work mikey xx and keep the posted :)

wow......mikey u r really talented :D i really love that poppy flower and the army truck in black and white....its so nice and...feels like i get lost in thoughts in those pics hehe..... keep up the good work mikey xx and keep the posted :)
Thanks Hun... I'll see what else I have.... most of the rest of my photos are of my daughter (which I won't post) and of customers... I'll see what I have of those and my model photos, and do some editing on them this weekend and post some.

Old time style edit with a customer I did an engagement shoot for
Ashley edit_Fotor.jpg