• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

The latest Craze?

Scorps

There seems to be a new craze hitting Zozo land just recently. Apart from the 3 digit botsposting their links to other sites in PM's we now have members or guests who just seem intent on posting either a full stop (period), or a single letter. This site is becoming like a run-away car heading down a steep hill, gathering a faster speed to a final fatal crash.

I've seen it a lot in German room, and I don't know if it's some elaborate code they have (maybe I'm just seeing way too much into things) or they just think it's the best way to keep the room moving and see previous messages. But it is spamming, I think I even mute 2 users for doing that even after I asked them not to.

think some do it when they arrive to load the main chat ,i know when i go in gc to ban and delete it doesnt charge so why i say ...banned theni can charge the main chat to delete the pics
bu some do seem to take it a bit far

Ah, yes, I now see what you mean and it does seem to work, but as you said Rose, some members are making a meal of it. I cannot believe that they are logging in and out on a regular basis. I don't know if it's a deliberate function, or just another 'glitch' which will be sorted out eventually, maybe.

Human nature will provide a way, when the software is waiting to cache. You an also send an emoji and get the same result. :)