• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

The invention of the word !!

As per 1st angle projection this engineering drawing is fully wrong.hahaah given all the views are wrong
You engineer made it wrong it was the answer diagram and yes onky they have given one side view so the answer is right it must show a top and bottom and any one of the side view.
Moreover i have not studied engineering graphics in engineering iam diplamo student i studied it in diplamo first year around 2007 if you love and read a thing it wont forgot.

You engineer made it wrong it was the answer diagram and yes onky they have given one side view so the answer is right it must show a top and bottom and any one of the side view.
Moreover i have not studied engineering graphics in engineering iam diplamo student i studied it in diplamo first year around 2007 if you love and read a thing it wont forgot.
I m just given a reply for the fun:Cwl:.its was not much serious related to this topic.I m not commenting on your or anyone diploma or engineering studies skills.if you want, I m always ready to discuss with topic related to engineering or diploma .I can able to find out mistakes if I m gone with detail engineering works. But I don't want to do that it's a fun:Cwl:
Hahaha anyone can learn (。◕‿◕。)➜,but it should be in a proper manner with principles.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok discuss on how to hold a boob explain in detail
:Cwl:I never done this practical experiment of holding boobs. I think it is already fixed in a right place with right structure for a good oscillation.why should I hold that with my hands??:Cwl:

:Cwl:I never done this practical experiment of holding boobs. I think it is already fixed in a right place with right structure for a good oscillation.why should I hold that with my hands??:Cwl:
Read the order document carefully before speaking a words in zozo your comments afe sunject to market risks

Ok discuss on how to hold a boob explain in detail
Before you meet, talk with your girlfriend about what you'd like to do together. Ask her if you can touch her breasts. If she’s never experienced this before she might say no. You can convince her by saying the following-”I admire your boobs a lot, i find it the most attractive part in the female body in fact every man does. It's always been my dream to fondle a pair of soft and sexy boobs. Trust me you'll enjoy it too. If she isn't convinced then you should drop the idea but if she is convinced then you should be ready for the amazing experience. Ask her to wear a tshirt on your date, because that's the best and most convenient dress for second base.

To make it exciting kiss her lips from the back, cuddle your girlfriend while kissing her and caress her stomach. Slide your hands upwards and reach the breasts. Press the boobs softly twice or thrice and then break your kiss. Complement your girlfriend’s breasts by saying words like, ‘wow!’,’ this is the best thing I've ever laid my hands on’, ‘I'm amazed by its softness’. Give a soft peck on her cheek and turn her around (or you turn around) so that you both face each other this time.

Now lift her tshirt, undress her. Take a few seconds and stare at her body. Complement her, complement her body parts and while complementing each body part slide your hands and touch them softly. Hug her and say “baby you're so sexy” and also caress her back. Look down to her bra hook while hugging her slowly take your hands there and unhook the bra. You'd want to practise taking off a bra before doing this so make yourself prepared from prior time so that you can unhook it at one go. You can watch YouTube tutorials for this before your date.

Remove her bra and stare for a second at her bare breasts before you start playing with it. Fondle it, squeeze it, go around in a circular motion, pinch the nipples and suck them. After sucking one nipple move to the other and in the meantime say, “this feels like heaven”.

To make it more steamy kiss her lips while fondling her boobs or finger her from the outside while fondling her boobs. Have fun!

Read the order document carefully before speaking a words in zozo your comments afe sunject to market risks
Have you read all the documents carefully .if complete send me dude ,I will check that papers and I have to learn about market risk of Zozo.(*❛‿❛)→

As per 1st angle projection this engineering drawing is fully wrong.hahaah given all the views are wrong
R u sure about that ?? I'm a Design engineer myself and this doesn't strike me as wrong one(For fun sake ).

The thing is " When you go out and work ok the field,You won't follow the template always " its ok to arrange them in a manner even the unrelated ppl can understand.

R u sure about that ?? I'm a Design engineer myself and this doesn't strike me as wrong one(For fun sake ).

The thing is " When you go out and work ok the field,You won't follow the template always " its ok to arrange them in a manner even the unrelated ppl can understand.

16302927767114325339212985415590.jpg

I think you will got right from there.i m not commenting without reason.some mistakes are there but they have done it for fun.we just to move on from there buddy:Cwl: no offense only defence. Naughty front view structure is striking on my mind :Cwl:if girl is Infront me I won't look at this engineering view.:Cwl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Before you meet, talk with your girlfriend about what you'd like to do together. Ask her if you can touch her breasts. If she’s never experienced this before she might say no. You can convince her by saying the following-”I admire your boobs a lot, i find it the most attractive part in the female body in fact every man does. It's always been my dream to fondle a pair of soft and sexy boobs. Trust me you'll enjoy it too. If she isn't convinced then you should drop the idea but if she is convinced then you should be ready for the amazing experience. Ask her to wear a tshirt on your date, because that's the best and most convenient dress for second base.

To make it exciting kiss her lips from the back, cuddle your girlfriend while kissing her and caress her stomach. Slide your hands upwards and reach the breasts. Press the boobs softly twice or thrice and then break your kiss. Complement your girlfriend’s breasts by saying words like, ‘wow!’,’ this is the best thing I've ever laid my hands on’, ‘I'm amazed by its softness’. Give a soft peck on her cheek and turn her around (or you turn around) so that you both face each other this time.

Now lift her tshirt, undress her. Take a few seconds and stare at her body. Complement her, complement her body parts and while complementing each body part slide your hands and touch them softly. Hug her and say “baby you're so sexy” and also caress her back. Look down to her bra hook while hugging her slowly take your hands there and unhook the bra. You'd want to practise taking off a bra before doing this so make yourself prepared from prior time so that you can unhook it at one go. You can watch YouTube tutorials for this before your date.

Remove her bra and stare for a second at her bare breasts before you start playing with it. Fondle it, squeeze it, go around in a circular motion, pinch the nipples and suck them. After sucking one nipple move to the other and in the meantime say, “this feels like heaven”.

To make it more steamy kiss her lips while fondling her boobs or finger her from the outside while fondling her boobs. Have fun!
I name this effect as @Kamini effect she nowadays went with one line answers . Meanwhile dont hurt me like this where can i find a girl friend:confused::(

The diagram was wrong the top and side view misses the projection of nipples even 0.5mm you need to make it stretch. Iam strict in valuating the paper you got 4 out of 10 (failu failu failu)
I will do it next time @Mrbean with perfection :Cwl: to get a full marks

Is anyone talking about mechanical machine design here ? I got 100% in first year of engineering lol it’s a pair buddy, don’t separate them , where did the “s” go? Lol

Last edited: